RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
To those looking forward to it because of the pregnancy tag, just giving you a heads-up that it's of the egg-laying kind only.

Reactions: f9account

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
By far one of my favorite artists. I have tried to replicate the way he draws tits to no avail. They look awesome. The weight and depth to them is extraordinary. And I like the way he conducts his game(s). Slowly building up the naughty factor.
The last game about green haired girl I played so many times, I lost count. Can't wait to give this one a spin. RIP my cock.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
i though you automatically take the dose when you find it? there was 3 ending as far as i know it. one is you live with the guy on the spaceship, one is when you sent the signal to get rescue and the last one is you get fxxked by NPCs by talking to the npc inside the storage room after u talked to him 3 times?
No, you only take the second and 3rd dose if you pick them up, you can choose not to pick them up and just go to the circle to end the game. That gives you the bad end where she becomes like the the rest of the crew on the ship unresponsive and incapable of speech. So John lives the rest of his life with a meatdoll.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
anyone else think that a new tag for tits like that might be in order?
"unreal tits" might be a funny one, but also accurate.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Now, if someone able to transfer the patch to v1.03 that be great

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
hey guys, I've revisioned the translation if you encounters some mistakes. I've test it just for a short while tho, so forgive me if there's still some mistakes afterhand
for someone who don't know: copy the files inside this rar then paste them into ->.../www/data
You're the translator of this game right?

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes