RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Heya! Here you go: Mega
It's pretty scuffed, I wanna redo it at some point.

It requires the 1080p patch, and bugwise for some reason a number of scenes aren't decensored, even though when I uncompile the images again I still see the uncensored ones.
At the time I didn't know how to do uncensored dicks while still keeping Nacchuushou's style, but I do now, so when I do redo it I'll use my better understanding of AI:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Actually, after writing this, I opened up one of the Yuka's Mansion images to see how it'd go. I'm pretty much always busy with my own games these days so maybe posting this workflow will get somebody else to do them? I'm sure I'll uncensor them eventually.

1710298950481.png
1710299053048.png
ive encounter an error after some scene is finish playing and some bug in the scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

aposika777

Apr 2, 2022
View attachment 1589907

Overview:
It was their final test before employment at a certain space development company...
Izumi and John experience some trouble with their small spacecraft, and it collides with a rather large vessel. In order to free their own ship, the pair has to board the larger one... which turns out to be the Todoroki, a craft used for secret experiments.

Anyone who comes into contact with "Mysterious Being X" will require 3 injections to ward off its influence. Luckily Izumi has one, but to find the other two, the pair will need to explore the Todoroki thoroughly. But a side effect of the injections is that Izumi starts to get hornier...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: natyusyo -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English - Fan Translated
Translator: sowland - F95zone
Other Games: Yuuka's Mansion (Yuka no Yakata), Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough - Cut Nipple Suit Mod -

curious_sheeve thanks for the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1589908 View attachment 1589909 View attachment 1589910 View attachment 1589911 View attachment 1589912
nicee

Any android version?
idk man sry

It's pretty much a fetch-puzzle game. It can be brute forced when playing in Japanese, but any English (MTL is...YMMV, as always) would help. Has some great scenes but overall not as good as the circles previous game.
its good thers a translation but can i get it ?

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
Wha happun

Here's the play by play of how I can download the stuff and get it to work:

- Download the v1.03 game.
- Extract the 1080p patch by Pigfarmer
- Extract the todoroki uncensored patch I made

After that the uncensoring works. I tested it on one of the first gallery scenes (although repeating the very first scene is bugged in the gallery, but that's not caused by any of the patches).
I've followed your instructions but it's still censored. Any idea why?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I've followed your instructions but it's still censored. Any idea why?
No idea, there's a few potential reasons:
1. I uploaded the wrong files. Unlikely since surely someone would have noticed but possible, I don't think anyone else has 100% confirmed the patch works.
2. Maybe you installed pigfarmer's 1080p patch after the uncensor patch? In retrospect I should have just asked pigfarmer if I could include his upscaling thing with my files.
3. Maybe you extracted them to the wrong location? But that's also unlikely, since you probably would have noticed not seeing the the "replace X files?" prompt.
4. One other person accidentally downloaded the safetensor file (the LoRa used with the stable diffusion AI) instead of the uncensor patch. Did you do that?
5. When first testing the patch the very first scene of the game in the cafeteria when Izumi gets groped wasn't uncensored. But I think I fixed that. The gallery for that one scene is bugged though so I couldn't test. Are other scenes still censored?

Reactions: Slaaneshi

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
1. I uploaded the wrong files. Unlikely since surely someone would have noticed but possible, I don't think anyone else has 100% confirmed the patch works.
2. Maybe you installed pigfarmer's 1080p patch after the uncensor patch? In retrospect I should have just asked pigfarmer if I could include his upscaling thing with my files.
3. Maybe you extracted them to the wrong location? But that's also unlikely, since you probably would have noticed not seeing the the "replace X files?" prompt.
4. One other person accidentally downloaded the safetensor file (the LoRa used with the stable diffusion AI) instead of the uncensor patch. Did you do that?
5. When first testing the patch the very first scene of the game in the cafeteria when Izumi gets groped wasn't uncensored. But I think I fixed that. The gallery for that one scene is bugged though so I couldn't test. Are other scenes still censored?
1. It would be nice if someone else can confirm whether it works for them.
2. I did not. Tried it again and still the same. Maybe you could try asking pigfarmer if he's okay with putting it all in one archive.
3. I copied it to the right directory.
4. I did not downloaded the safetensor file. The file name and size is different.
5. I tested about 5 scenes. All of them are censored. I guess it's just not my luck.

• Thinking Face

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
The mod dosent work for me either, fresh install btw.

• Thinking Face

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
Heya! Here you go: Mega
It's pretty scuffed, I wanna redo it at some point.

It requires the 1080p patch, and bugwise for some reason a number of scenes aren't decensored, even though when I uncompile the images again I still see the uncensored ones.
At the time I didn't know how to do uncensored dicks while still keeping Nacchuushou's style, but I do now, so when I do redo it I'll use my better understanding of AI:

EDIT: Actually, after writing this, I opened up one of the Yuka's Mansion images to see how it'd go. I'm pretty much always busy with my own games these days so maybe posting this workflow will get somebody else to do them? I'm sure I'll uncensor them eventually.

Is this a decensor patch for Yuka's Shards? Also, what's that other LoRA image you posted. That looks hot. :eek:

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes