RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

CM Hyewol

Jan 4, 2024
Hello, just downloaded the game, but I am having problem with saving files. When I try to save my run to one of the save files, it just makes buzz noise and wont let me save the run. Does somebody know the solution to this problem? The version I dowloaded is the newest one 1.03.

Last edited:

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
i read a page that NoodleJacuzzi did an uncensored patch but need some decoding and bug fixes, if that true can someone give me that file please.
Lastly, if NoodleJacuzzi can Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai decensoring that would be amazing.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Is anybody getting some weird audio issue during scenes where the sound effects and music play normally at first only to cut out by high pitched noise?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
No, not that. That sound plays at first, only for it and the music to be cut out off by a high-pitched sound where you can't hear anything else. It even continues after scenes are done.
I haven't ecountered something like that in the game but I think I know what you mean. RPGM games has like a glitch where if a sound effects is prompted, and if you skip dialogues while that sound effects that is meant to be in loop will also keep looping after the scenes.
The issue is that I cannot identify the sound you're reffering about.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
i read a page that NoodleJacuzzi did an uncensored patch but need some decoding and bug fixes, if that true can someone give me that file please.
Lastly, if NoodleJacuzzi can Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai decensoring that would be amazing.
Heya! Here you go:
It's pretty scuffed, I wanna redo it at some point.

It requires the 1080p patch, and bugwise for some reason a number of scenes aren't decensored, even though when I uncompile the images again I still see the uncensored ones.
At the time I didn't know how to do uncensored dicks while still keeping Nacchuushou's style, but I do now, so when I do redo it I'll use my better understanding of AI:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Actually, after writing this, I opened up one of the Yuka's Mansion images to see how it'd go. I'm pretty much always busy with my own games these days so maybe posting this workflow will get somebody else to do them? I'm sure I'll uncensor them eventually.

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Heya! Here you go: Mega

It requires the 1080p patch, and bugwise for some reason a number of scenes aren't decensored, even though when I uncompile the images again I still see the uncensored ones.
At the time I didn't know how to do uncensored dicks while still keeping Nacchuushou's style, but I do now, so when I do redo it I'll use my better understanding of AI:

EDIT: Actually, after writing this, I opened up one of the Yuka's Mansion images to see how it'd go. I'm pretty much always busy with my own games these days so maybe posting this workflow will get somebody else to do them? I'm sure I'll uncensor them eventually.

I'm a bit confused. That safetensors file, is it a patch that I can just apply it by copy/paste it into the game folders? If so, where should I apply the patch?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'm a bit confused. That safetensors file, is it a patch that I can just apply it by copy/paste it into the game folders? If so, where should I apply the patch?
No, the first link, the mega link to the todoroki_uncensored_v3, not the one in the spoilers
I took it down for a moment as I realized the patch was broken, so I fixed it and reuploaded
Inside should be a www folder

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019

Thanks for the detailed post! I'll read up on these and do some experimenting myself, when I've got some time. The results of the sample workflow you did do look promising, but in order to make this feasible for patches, the process needs to be automated quite a bit. If I ever try this out, do you mind if I DM you with questions?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Thanks for the detailed post! I'll read up on these and do some experimenting myself, when I've got some time. The results of the sample workflow you did do look promising, but in order to make this feasible for patches, the process needs to be automated quite a bit. If I ever try this out, do you mind if I DM you with questions?
It's no problem at all!

Reactions: Pigfarmer

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023

Understand my lord, remember to take breaks and rest well my lord. I will be waiting patiently.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
can you share your file with me, I'm having trouble with mine for some odd reason.
Wha happun

Here's the play by play of how I can download the stuff and get it to work:

- Download the v1.03 game.
- Extract the 1080p patch by Pigfarmer
- Extract the todoroki uncensored patch I made

After that the uncensoring works. I tested it on one of the first gallery scenes (although repeating the very first scene is bugged in the gallery, but that's not caused by any of the patches).

Last edited:
Reactions: denialfailure

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
Wha happun

Here's the play by play of how I can download the stuff and get it to work:

- Download the v1.03 game.
- Extract the 1080p patch by Pigfarmer
- Extract the todoroki uncensored patch I made

After that the uncensoring works. I tested it on one of the first gallery scenes (although repeating the very first scene is bugged in the gallery, but that's not caused by any of the patches).
ah i see, i made a small mistake on a step. thank you my lord.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes