RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Is this a decensor patch for Yuka's Shards? Also, what's that other LoRA image you posted. That looks hot. :eek:
No, it's a decensor patch for this game, Todoroki. The .safetensor file is the LoRa I used to uncensor the game, I also used it to generate the image in the posted. It can generate a lot more too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However it's pretty limited, the eyes and face especially are whack. I'm hoping to figure out how to train and make LoRas for SDXL, which has vastly superior output and can handle more complex things like genitals and nipple rings with ease. That'll be a big quality boost and will speed up uncensoring too. Here's some of what I've made with SDXL models to to compare:

Reactions: Slaaneshi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Sorry to double post but I found the issue with the uncensor patch. I was a doofus and named the folder inside www "images" instead of "img"

I've fixed this and included the 1080p patch made by Pigfarmer in one since the uncensor patch requires the 1080p to work, here's a download link to the fixed v1.4:

1. It would be nice if someone else can confirm whether it works for them.
2. I did not. Tried it again and still the same. Maybe you could try asking pigfarmer if he's okay with putting it all in one archive.
3. I copied it to the right directory.
4. I did not downloaded the safetensor file. The file name and size is different.
5. I tested about 5 scenes. All of them are censored. I guess it's just not my luck.
The mod dosent work for me either, fresh install btw.
Is this a decensor patch for Yuka's Shards? Also, what's that other LoRA image you posted. That looks hot. :eek:
Sorry about the mistake, if you just copy the contents of the www/images folder to the www/img folder the uncensoring should work.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Sorry to double post but I found the issue with the uncensor patch. I was a doofus and named the folder inside www "images" instead of "img"

I've fixed this and included the 1080p patch made by Pigfarmer in one since the uncensor patch requires the 1080p to work, here's a download link to the fixed v1.4: Mega

Sorry about the mistake, if you just copy the contents of the www/images folder to the www/img folder the uncensoring should work.
thanks, it works now.

Pavoloko

Dec 26, 2023

I've fixed this and included the 1080p patch made by Pigfarmer in one since the uncensor patch requires the 1080p to work, here's a download link to the fixed v1.4: Mega

Any chance to see a Yuka decensored version?

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
No, it's a decensor patch for this game, Todoroki. The .safetensor file is the LoRa I used to uncensor the game, I also used it to generate the image in the posted. It can generate a lot more too:

However it's pretty limited, the eyes and face especially are whack. I'm hoping to figure out how to train and make LoRas for SDXL, which has vastly superior output and can handle more complex things like genitals and nipple rings with ease. That'll be a big quality boost and will speed up uncensoring too. Here's some of what I've made with SDXL models to to compare:

I know the uncensor patch is for todoroki but the images that you showed were from yuuka's mansion do you have an uncensor patch for that game?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes