Ren'Py The Witch [v0.1-Intro] [allion_Ell]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
if u ask me dev ,you lost pretty much a beautyful opportunity with the no futa\trans protagonist here......
This game came about for the reason that a lot of people wanted to see a futa protagonist. I originally developed Crossroads of Love with a female protagonist.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
so the MC turns to a female
how about the MC turning into a futa?
First the main character becomes a futa, and only then does he become a woman. Then she can choose whether to stay a woman or become a futa again.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Is the MC really a man?
It has the features and body shape of a woman. :rolleyes:
This problem should be rectified because currently we don't have the impression of playing with a male character.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Nice demo... to bad it isn't in Early Access on steam, i would have supported it.
I'm thinking about Steam, but it's a whole new question for me so far. I need to figure out how to do it right, how much content to have so that local players won't be disappointed, etc.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Is the MC really a man?
It has the features and body shape of a woman. :rolleyes:
This problem should be rectified because currently we don't have the impression of playing with a male character.
Yes, the MC is a boy about 18 years old. As for his body shape, I looked on the internet and some boys do have similar body shape features. Besides, his appearance is made for a reason. It has a certain rationale behind it, which will be revealed further on in the game.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes