• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Witch [v0.1-Intro] [allion_Ell]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
is penetration avoidable at all?i mean ffirst you change to a woman ,so no even futa,so now i want to know if i can avoid any male contact with me before donwload this,,,,,if u ask me dev ,you lost pretty much a beautyful opportunity with the no futa\trans protagonist here......

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I DL'd this earlier, dropped on my external and saw the old version with a slightly different version name. Then it was updated this evening with a version of one of the 2 I have. Very bad running of the OP.

Agent_Sloth

Feb 1, 2023
very interesting idea to create two completely different branches depending on if you go to your friends or if you go to the cops, I don't see why you want to do that much work creating such different openings but whatever. the themes seem so far to be more about being transgender or sissification depending on the branch instead of the magic/witch stuff that you promote in the text.
But in all fairness the premise starting as you having to hide from a MegaCorp by pretending to be a girl is a very Cyberpunk thing so I find it enjoyable.

Jul 24, 2021
is penetration avoidable at all?i mean ffirst you change to a woman ,so no even futa,so now i want to know if i can avoid any male contact with me before donwload this,,,,,if u ask me dev ,you lost pretty much a beautyful opportunity with the no futa\trans protagonist here......
Leave him the fuck alone let him do his thing its his game .... although i think him putting futa is pointless since its only until the full transition but fuck it Dont say he lost an opportunity Since alot of people don't agree with you still Just pass and let others enjoy

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
3DCG, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Masturbation, Teasing, Nudity, Sandbox, Stripping, Mobile game, Romance, Lesbian, Lesbian Sex, Oral Sex, Facial, Titfuck, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Creampie

And why should I play this game?
solid vanilla, there are thousands of such games already, I definitely won't be upset if the project doesn't work out

what should convince me to support the game here, and not buy the same one in Steam, where there are already hundreds of completed ones

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, there, fellows. I have a corrected script for your enjoyment.

Mainly some spelling, punctuation, and syntax. Removed the Russian dialogue and general housekeeping. :sneaky:

I like the game and am looking forward to the next update. :giggle:

Note: This is the public version.

LGM

Last edited:

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Links to the public demo are temporarily down. The corrected version of the game is being uploaded to the servers.

Reactions: Bestort

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
In the beginning, you get to name the MC and his parents. Unfortunately, they don't have default names... or so I thought. Looking into the script, the parents do have predefined names, but they're overwritten by whichever name you enter, even if you enter nothing. That's not great. Default names are really useful to prevent accidentally having two characters with the same name, so I suggest giving the player a way to use them.
The default names were for testing. I wanted the players to be able to choose their name themselves.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Rollback is disabled. I don't think I need to explain why that's unpleasant.
Rollbacks go very poorly with scripts. And since in the future there will be a lot of scripts in the game, before they are included, we need to decide how to make the logic not fall apart.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
The game has been out for 1 year but still no "sex" tags :unsure:
After 1 year of development the version here is still "Intro" :unsure::unsure:
In addition the author already has another game in the state of version 0.1a with the last update 1.5 years ago :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Maybe because you're playing the public version. The full version has sex scenes and is over 5GB in size.

NoWay Jose

Oct 24, 2023
Rollbacks go very poorly with scripts. And since in the future there will be a lot of scripts in the game, before they are included, we need to decide how to make the logic not fall apart.
It's funny how every other Renpy dev seems to be able to pull it off... "A lot of scripts in the game?" Huh? What does that even mean? Sounds like an excuse for poor programming to me.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
I'm not buying it that everyone knows about the Nexus Corporation and how it operates, except the MC.
Almost no one knows how the Nexus Corporation actually works or what it is. As for the loan, MS has never been interested in that.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes