Ren'Py The Witch [v0.1-Intro] [allion_Ell]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
That and the untranslated text on the "look for ways to make money" path do not give me confidence that you're actually getting anywhere with this game

Today I'm going to look at the lines of text you marked.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
I checked and have not cleared my download history since, so I can confidently say the GoFile link.
The updated version is on GDRIVE, PIXELDRAIN and WDHO. Other file shares I did not touch as I did not upload the game there.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The updated version is on GDRIVE, PIXELDRAIN and WDHO. Other file shares I did not touch as I did not upload the game there.
It looks like you own the main post, so maybe remove the GoFile links if you're not keeping them up to date? (Unless that violates some F95 policy?)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I've downloaded the Pixel Drain version, starting clean to see how that one's set.

Early (minor) issue:

"Pleace give second name to MC: "
When I read second name (Having read the posts here before playing) I assumed you were asking for the MC's female name, not that you were asking for the MC's Surname or Family name.

Maybe fix "Please" and use surname or family name instead of second name?

Also, maybe have default names for Mom and Dad so that players don't have to come up with name if they do not have a strong preference?

I concur with other commenters and reviewers who dislike menus with no choices. If there's a single action, don't make me click for that single action to take place.

The police path at least ended cleanly.

The find a job to make money path still has untranslated text.

mc_unigf2 "Только, [uni_blaire_fname], пожалуйста, постарайся не трогать [mc_fname].

uni_blaire "Я что-то не то сказала?

"Окликнуть Shout out.":
as well as some typos

mc_unimf1 "ЗShut up and hurry up before we get beaten up."

mc_unigf2 "ТYou're pretty good, girl. You got a flame in you. We like you a lot."
It also ends cleanly when you get to the finish.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
"The main character turns from a man into a woman" I see you have a lesbian harem tag, I hope there is a lesbian only route. that futa and pregnancy tags make me believe that the Mc is a sub for the futas and I wouldn't really like it.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Navigation maps - 1

1716312359051.png

A background for a map of the suburb where the MC lives.

Reactions: tom4512

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Navigation maps - 2

1716406642986.png

Backing of a map of the residential district where the detective's apartment is located.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Navigation maps - 3

1716406667049.png

The background of Nevermist's downtown map(alpha version)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
before leave the thread and saying goodluck to the dev,im must say harem games dontlike other dicks in your harem......if you are the only one with dick is fine or if there is only frmales,but when there is futa or trans and isnt you is bad ......good luck dev fine your north fast

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes