DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe he was asking for a new update since that post was from 3 weeks ago.
Considering that most games (and if I'm not mistaken, this one as well) are updated once a month, the fact it's been 3 weeks means it's not time for an update, however IF there is an update out, then he should have went to the Request Section and requested an update. Asking for an Update IN the thread of the game is generally frowned upon by the Mods and members as it not only clutters up the thread with useless posts, but also because when someone gets/has the update, they tend to upload it and drop a link here without people needing to ask for updates.

Reactions: MrBree

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Dude its been 3 weeks, I just asked if there has been a new update chill out lol...
Yeah, my bad about being such an ass. I could have done that in a much nicer and less asshole-ish way. I was already irritated, stressed out, and annoyed... Though you really should read the forum rules as it is actually frowned upon to do that.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Yeah, my bad about being such an ass. I could have done that in a much nicer and less asshole-ish way. I was already irritated, stressed out, and annoyed... Though you really should read the forum rules as it is actually frowned upon to do that.
It takes courage to admit it, kudos for you.

As for this game, I absolutely loved it at first but it just really feels like it's going in the wrong way for me. Hopefully the next update will go back to its roots and stop with the absolute slut fest that this game has become. I know some of you might like it this way but it really doesn't do it for me.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
It takes courage to admit it, kudos for you.

As for this game, I absolutely loved it at first but it just really feels like it's going in the wrong way for me. Hopefully the next update will go back to its roots and stop with the absolute slut fest that this game has become. I know some of you might like it this way but it really doesn't do it for me.
Yeah.. I was liking the story and the slow decent into corruption then I noticed it was heading in that direction but I got stuck and couldn't figure out how to progress (may have been end of content but I have no idea as there was no warning) then I stopped seeing it on my old download sources til I came here and saw that it had been updated quite a bit. Have yet to play it again though but it's on my (endless) list to go back and see what's changed.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I really liked this game when it first came out, but she became a slut way too fast.
It is heavily implied within the game that the MC is special in a sexual way. So at least in theory her sluttishness is tied to that. The game better better justify that backstory in the future though.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It is heavily implied within the game that the MC is special in a sexual way. So at least in theory her sluttishness is tied to that. The game better better justify that backstory in the future though.
I noticed that it had corruption in the tags and wondered why, in just a short time, she was ready to spread her legs for anybody. But yea, I know there was a sexual desire buried inside her. I didn't think they would bring it out so soon.

Sardan

Jul 8, 2017
"Hello guys,
The new version 0.7 will be available for $10 patrons at the end of the next week. Stay tuned!"'

Yay !

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I don't know if something changed for this game since, but from the start we only had public updates here (meaning we'll have it in 1 week). didn't pay much attention the last 3 updates, so maybe some generous patron has appeared and will upload it if we're lucky. And we could enjoy our 10mn of new gameplay happily.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes