VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i saw NTR tag usually that alone isnt enough to dissuade me. overview made it seem like you could prevent it but after reading comments its apparently gonna be unavoidable? i'll give any game a chance even if it has tags i dont like as long as you have options to avoid said tags. i mean hell i'm even patroning a game with NTR in it but it's completely avoidable. anyways i was curious about this game but like i said after reading comments ima have to pass on this game. unavoidable NTR is just not for me. that aside wish the developer good luck with the game.(y)

Jun 8, 2017
Good looking render, can't comment on english, my mastery in english is worse. Intriguing plot too. Dev if you are in the comment section don't give into peer pressure just make the game you wanted to make instead of pleasing everybody, you will never be able to satisfy anybody in internet. Just stay on your vision and if you do make changes to the game plot make sure to make it seamless instead of ham fisting half baked plot.

Also will there be some kind of ganbang I am huge sucker for consensual ganbang.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good looking render, can't comment on english, my mastery in english is worse. Intriguing plot too. Dev if you are in the comment section don't give into peer pressure just make the game you wanted to make instead of pleasing everybody, you will never be able to satisfy anybody in internet. Just stay on your vision and if you do make changes to the game plot make sure to make it seamless instead of ham fisting half baked plot.

Also will there be some kind of ganbang I am huge sucker for consensual ganbang.
I agree with your points, devs should keep to their vision, but also should be honest about it. If they say NTR is unavoidable and they give you a chance to win your girlfriend and family back that is fair enough. It should be a realistic chance though and at least also have some content after that with them and not one kiss and then game over. Of course if that it he vision of dev it is also OK, just be honest about it up front. :p We will then decide to play the game or not based on our preferences and how much we get intrigued by game.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I like the story so far. It's interesting enough to make you wanne know more but also a "believable" cause for the things that are propably about to happen ...

But please reduce the file size. Every image is a PNG-File. Converting them to lossy WEBP-Files with 94% quality will reduce the file size about 80% without any visible degradation.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i think this game is abandon he have 0 patrons and still no news about this game

D

Deleted member 1387011

Not that great so far. Now I just read that NTR will be unavoidable so hard pass I guess.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i think this game is abandon he have 0 patrons and still no news about this game
People saw the unavoidable part and was not longer interested the dev did not make enough money these 2 makes 0 survivability for these types of games this game was doomed from the beginning.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
well,i'm still working on this,fucking PC broke last month make me losing motivation and need to search some part time work to make some penny to fix my ancient potato PC because who care with my project,but in the end, picking the project again early of this month because i want to see how far i can goes on with this,if there aren't hurdle a new version should be released at the end of this week tho

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
well,i'm still working on this,fucking PC broke last month make me losing motivation and need to search some part time work to make some penny to fix my ancient potato PC because who care with my project,but in the end, picking the project again early of this month because i want to see how far i can goes on with this,if there aren't hurdle a new version should be released at the end of this week tho

I am really glad to hear that this game is not dead this game is really interresting is it still gonna be NTR? I hope so i can't wait to see the MC'S wife being fucked by other man can't wait so play the new update :D

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Here they are, one day late from my planned weekend release because i'm taking way too long to search what the cruncher people use:
for PC
for mac

still short as fuck tho, probably only add 3-5 minutes of game if you don't skip, also I get some kind heart samaritan fixing my grammar for the previous ver 0.2, too bad, he as MIA as I before lol

incest patch is inside the game folder, not yet unpacked

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
femdom tag needed..soon as a dame steps on ones dick..it earns a tag..lol (plus if you choose to enjoy it..BAM..ya got femdomized bubba!!) ya i came back and tried ...mainly because i forgot i had before..reading thread since last i visited..everyone saying NTR unavoidable..then read your roadmap..sounds like it us up to the player not to fuck up with Becka to avoid NTR..so it is avoidable but we need to prevent through our own gameplay...i can deal with that..if it is ever forced..deleting again..HAHAAA...btw..seems the player is a cop?..ok..means i gotta gun..can i shoot the witch? :D

Reactions: oddyjoker

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Balladiasm Nice update, thank you.
For the story... I'm not sure how I want to play the story yet. For now, I test the good guy route (morality=1, no Corruption).
I guess you can not completely avoid corruption, we will see where this will go.^^

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes