VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting story so far.
Played both "paths" that are in the story so far (moral and corruption).
Even, when I'm, not an NTR fan, it's looking good. I'm curious how the story will continue.

The question about the counselor, I would have guessed that you get a moral point or a corruption point but no.
Does this choice matter in another way?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
had forgotten how stunning the faces of the dames in this game were..and now..update..yay!

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Interesting story so far.
Played both "paths" that are in the story so far (moral and corruption).
Even, when I'm, not an NTR fan, it's looking good. I'm curious how the story will continue.

The question about the counselor, I would have guessed that you get a moral point or a corruption point but no.
Does this choice matter in another way?

well,just placing it there for later use for scene bonus when picking a route is available, I'm a newbie in programming so i fear placing numeric variable later will screw the game, hence the reason I code it from start eventho it is useless for now

Reactions: HorizonD

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
well, i plan to make some NTR avoidable, but some aren't as it will be needed for stories plot, but believe me, I plan a good ending where you can save them! well,it's just a Plan currently which is probably can be an empty talk because various variable, as long as i can persist in this path,and no big matter happen that let me revise my storyboard(once again), you will see it implemented
How can you have a good ending where the ntr is already occured that is a called a bad end not good end.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Extremely short and the engrish is quite something, reminds me of Simon's Quest. But it has potential for sure... so godspeed.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Keep up the work, was not bad! a few errors in the English part. I hopped we'd be able to avoid the ntr path, but looks like we can't. Which is fine, just hope the mc is a full doof and at least has size to work with and hopefully a revenge path could be added.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
planned later in stories probably two or three version later,i'm trying to build up the stories and world building first, for next version,it will show the light side in this town
awesome i defenitly will play evil i love corruption

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
very disappointing since it takes 10 minutes to finish the version 0.2 ! it is not a game all u can do is read some boring and cliche dialogues.

Reactions: BigMike240
D

Deleted member 192287

This was fun! Hope to see more and android port

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, the Engrish is all over the place, the art could be better, but I do like the character designs.

The incest patch needs work, relationships change from sister to stepsister. And I'm not sure calling MC's mom by her first name is intentional, I mean, it could be, but usually these games try to drive it home that it's the mom.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 272627

Overview:
You are playing as Billy Connor, a guy who lives in bible thumper town, Chastity Spring. You plan to take your relationship with your long time girlfriend to next step. Meanwhile, the force of darkness begin their move again to corrupt the town and it’s inhabitant. Unfortunately, you, your family,and your girlfriend entangled with the messy fight of supremacy between Light and Darkness. What’s actually the secret of the town? Does you will able to save the day and marry your sweet girlfriend or does you lost everything in this fight? The Web We Weave will take two point of view across the story. The first point of view is you, Billy Connor,and what happen surrounding you as the main story of this visual novel. The second point of view is side story that will unravel the fight between light and darkness, and how the darkness corrupt the town that in the end will eventually cross with the main story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-31
Release Date: 2019-03-31
Developer: Balladiasm
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -

Patches:

View attachment 272617 View attachment 272618 View attachment 272619 View attachment 272620 View attachment 272621 View attachment 272622 View attachment 272624 View attachment 272625 View attachment 272626
A game where the player has to be NTR'd is doomed to fail on this website.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
woo another game with NTR! i'll give it a shot. is any of the NTR rape or is it all consensual?

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
The English in this game is not just bad... It's comically bad. It's as if Boris Badenov from Bullwinkle is trying to do the job. Hard to take it seriously, but the models are nice. So... I'm working through it.

Reactions: Maverick1965

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
like the theme.
overview is very intriguing.
definitely adding this to my watch list.

will wait for more content before trying. blue-ball syndrome is a serious disease.
thanks @Balladiasm !!

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes