Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Gonna play your game after i make some dinner, i'll update my post after i am done and give your game a short review
-> 0.04 Version <-

* Update *

Playable so far, although ifind that it lacks content for it's current version but it is whatever, will wait for further updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee95

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
This is a horrible and disturbing visual novel... At first I was fine with how things were going, and was starting to have high hopes (even with the broken english now and then) for the story in this VN, but you are punished by the author/s for some of your decisions...

Visuals are alright, not great... The backdrops are basic... I absolutely hate it that is VN has a suicide scene and they decided to show it as a visual... There is a sex animation dream sequence in the very beginning, but I felt it came out of nowhere...

The script has broke English here and there, but I could for the most part figure out what was implied when i ran into it... In the beginning there is a shot where the words were in Russian, so that had to be a bug... The over all plot was that the protagonist is an orphan adopted by a family, his older sister is an adopted orphan as well, his real parents and adopted father died, he has a young sister, and he was getting ready to head off to college, but before hand they were having a small get together to celebrate... The story begins to have moments where the protagonist's relationship with is older sister isn't great, but it begins to get better... But then the party occurs... You are presented with lots of choices during the party, some of which punish you in several varying ways... Such as if you drink too much, or drink too little, etc...

Several of the choices, regardless of how you choose to procede, will lead you to go pick up more alcohol at the corner store (even though the VN calls it a mall)... Depending on how much you've drank, if you drink at all, when you walk your close friend to her house you either try to molest her and 'the end' or you kiss her as she's crying and become a bit closer, or you just hug her goodbye... If you do not drink at all or only drink so much without drinking too much, your older sister gets raped by a stranger at the corner store... During the lead up to the rape, if you run away, your punished with a 'the end', and if you try to protect her you get knocked out, and she still gets raped but this time you briefly see it happening... Eventually, once both characters get home, the protagonist as his mom get to a scene where your older sister has slit her wrists in the bathroom and dies (which they show as a full on visual) and you get a 'the end'... If you drink far too much, you throw up on your older sisters friend and 'the end'...

The last thing on gods green earth that I want to see in an Erotic VN/Game is lots of punishment for the choices you make, even when they seem like decent choices (like not drinking at all)... And the rape/suicide scenes were so total uncalled for and in bad taste, I just can't give this VN any chances to improve... It's not a completed VN, and just because of the 2 things I mentioned I have to just walk away from this one and never look back, regardless how it develops...

Why would you tell in the story how the protagonist begins to basically get on better terms with his sister (and I don't care if she isn't sister by blood), start to actually care about their relationship as the reader, to have her get raped and kill herself right afterwards, and the protagonist is incapable of stopping it regardless of the choices presented?
Goodness wtf is this sorcery :eek: so it gives choice but you still get the worst thing possible lovely, thanks for this you made me avoided this and since i hate ntr im stayin away

Reactions: pappypop and Zee95

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Should've got the bat, boss.

Way not to prevent rape.

Reactions: Zee95

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Should've got the bat, boss.

Way not to prevent rape.
Bat must be in a bad position, because I never saw a bat as a possible clicky... Even then, the fact that a suicide scene even visually exists in this VN makes me want to avoid it...

Reactions: pappypop
U

User_215882

Yeah I too didn't see any bat and the choices are just....game really needs a walkthrough right now because its rather disturbing at the moment.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So, should we criticize the game because we are not able to choose the right options? In all games, whether they are for adults or not, the wrong decisions lead us to bad endings and the correct ones to continue the game. People here are used to like easy and linear stories and happy endings with the MC fucking all women, all very easy, but when something different comes up they get angry and talk shit about the game.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Try clicking the trunk of the car, that helps. The scene is avoidable. If you clicked a bit. Or moved your mouse a bit. Y'know. Beside, there's worse or even as bad things in games in general, Not sure what makes a suicide scene makes it more "awful" than a murder scene or even corruption in this case. Both are bad. But end of the day it's a story in a game. It's ment to tell a story, Wether that's visually represented in a VN or by text in a book. It's the same thing just in a different format.

Reactions: Arcane666 and Zee95
U

User_215882

I'm not angry, but its rather surprising. Like it goes from 0 to 100 in a second. Also despite it being a game these scenes are still disturbing to most people. Just like the kid orgy in IT was a huge what the fuck is this moment. Which is why walkthroughs for these types of games are valuable.

Reactions: Deadpool76

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So, should we criticize the game because we are not able to choose the right options? In all games, whether they are for adults or not, the wrong decisions lead us to bad endings and the correct ones to continue the game. People here are used to like easy and linear stories and happy endings with the MC fucking all women, all very easy, but when something different comes up they get angry and talk shit about the game.
Forums like this are for the purpose of getting feedback... Feedback will sometimes include criticism... Reviews are a form of feedback that are based on the person who's doing the review's own experience with the product being reviewed... Plus it just an opinion, so take it as such...

I always try to ensure that I'm being as honest and thorough as I can when reviewing these VN/Games, and base it off my personal experience with it... Plus I try to ensure if something I've run into seems like it might be over the top (like a drawn picture showing someone who commited suicide, blood and all), I will mention such things in my reviews, that way if other folks don't want to see that kind of stuff, like myself, they can be forewarned... And there is no harm in doing so...

If I don't absolutely need a walkthrough, I will go out of my way to ensure I don't use one if at all possible... And when I hovered over the car the whole car highlighted, which gives the reader no clue that there is a different highlight with the trunk as compared to the whole car... Which is another issue that may require re-strategizing, so as to not confuse the reader... How was I supposed to know the trunk could be selected separately? Why would I spend several minutes on every picture, doing a grid search with my mouse trying to enure I've scanned the entire landscape just to find a clicky that in some way wasn't a bit more obvious? I didn't see it, therefore I had no clue, hence I didn't experience anything other than what I reviewed already...

It is not my job as the reader/player to be clued in, during what from a story standpoint is a stressful moment of decision making, how do I stop the rapist, to know visually from my surroundings that a bat exists in the trunk of a car, which was never mentioned previously in the story so as to clue the read in about it's existance, when I have a big heavy bottle in my hand to use... I tried the bottle, it failed, I saw the whole car light up when I hovered over it, clicked the car, it failed... I didn't see any other obvious paths to take in that scene... I'm sorry that I didn't see the trunk was a separate clicky, what can I say? And that was just one piece of what I mentioned in my review...

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Forums like this are for the purpose of getting feedback... Feedback will sometimes include criticism... Reviews are a form of feedback that are based on the person who's doing the review's own experience with the product being reviewed... Plus it just an opinion, so take it as such...

I always try to ensure that I'm being as honest and thorough as I can when reviewing these VN/Games, and base it off my personal experience with it... Plus I try to ensure if something I've run into seems like it might be over the top (like a drawn picture showing someone who commited suicide, blood and all), I will mention such things in my reviews, that way if other folks don't want to see that kind of stuff, like myself, they can be forewarned... And there is no harm in doing so...

If I don't absolutely need a walkthrough, I will go out of my way to ensure I don't use one if at all possible... And when I hovered over the car the whole car highlighted, which gives the reader no clue that there is a different highlight with the trunk as compared to the whole car... Which is another issue that may require re-strategizing, so as to not confuse the reader... How was I supposed to know the trunk could be selected separately? Why would I spend several minutes on every picture, doing a grid search with my mouse trying to enure I've scanned the entire landscape just to find a clicky that in some way wasn't a bit more obvious? I didn't see it, therefore I had no clue, hence I didn't experience anything other than what I reviewed already...

It is not my job as the reader/player to be clued in, during what from a story standpoint is a stressful moment of decision making, how do I stop the rapist, to know visually from my surroundings that a bat exists in the trunk of a car, which was never mentioned previously in the story so as to clue the read in about it's existance, when I have a big heavy bottle in my hand to use... I tried the bottle, it failed, I saw the whole car light up when I hovered over it, clicked the car, it failed... I didn't see any other obvious paths to take in that scene... I'm sorry that I didn't see the trunk was a separate clicky, what can I say? And that was just one piece of what I mentioned in my review...

Wow, thanks for your feedback. The suicide scene received a lot of criticism, in the 0.03 version I wrote that I end this line, because I do not have the opportunity to develop all the lines, but the player's feedbacks made me change my mind, in version 0.05 this scene will not be. Also I added a selection system for the player to be more immersed in the game.
Please write your suggestions and wishes, I will consider them.

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Wow, thanks for your feedback. The suicide scene received a lot of criticism, in the 0.03 version I wrote that I end this line, because I do not have the opportunity to develop all the lines, but the player's feedbacks made me change my mind, in version 0.05 this scene will not be. Also I added a selection system for the player to be more immersed in the game.
Please write your suggestions and wishes, I will consider them.
Not a problem, glad to hear development is still on going, and I wish you luck in creating your VN/Game... I know it has to be tough to do all that is needed when making these things... And any kind of feedback is always good, so you can get different points of view on how the game panned out for folks trying it out... Best of luck...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes