Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
OK i thought most countries would be 18. Looking at wiki That is teh vast majority.
But you have a point.
The age of consent varies A LOT lol. Mostly depending on country. Japans for example the age of consent is 13.
Here in the US its anywhere from 16-18 depending on which state you live in.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Russian version of the game:
#!4qZ3AbrS!CS4wbHZf4MBMb9BVUfuiQCx4Cq4DcrdL3FURcocwNiQ

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Little confused here.
You can choose between your sister killing herself in the bathtub or jumping of a cliff yourself.
Am I missing the point or is this game just too dark for my taste??

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Little confused here.
You can choose between your sister killing herself in the bathtub or jumping of a cliff yourself.
Am I missing the point or is this game just too dark for my taste??
This is not all, there is still a choice: save your sister, and be a hero, get as sloppy drunk, crash the car, get a blowjob, get a slap in the face or get a kiss.)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017

Is it worth changing graphics?
what render engine is left and right? Neither of them seem iray allthough the rightone could be but not in the photorealistic. So if you dont go full out in iray because your hardware cant pull of in a timely fashion just improve on the 3delight. I just made the switch from 3delight to iray and the difference is huge.

But i do think the right one is better.

Try and krank it up more towards below example.

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
what render engine is left and right? Neither of them seem iray allthough the rightone could be but not in the photorealistic. So if you dont go full out in iray because your hardware cant pull of in a timely fashion just improve on the 3delight. I just made the switch from 3delight to iray and the difference is huge.

But i do think the right one is better.

Try and krank it up more towards below example.
Both render engine is v-ray, I do not render in the daz studio, on both renderers the GI is disabled. On the left there are more light sources.

I do not have a task to get a photorealistic picture, I try to make only a nice picture.

Last edited:

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Well i think the right(New) one is much better. However with vray you schould be able to get a bit more detail in. I understand disabling GI as it save a lot of render time.

Reactions: Zee95

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Lower the glossyness a bit it Will make it look less plastic, especially with Lighting on it. Its to reflective.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes