• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Every person has his own opinion. I do not impose my opinion on anyone, someone might like this game, some don't ... It's true that the game is still at an early stage of development, but I'm not going to change the genre of the game, and I do not want to follow today's stupid "aaa" projects, and make a game without any sense.. After several more updates, I'll look at the opinions of people, if the feedback is negative, I'll just close the project.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Forums like this are for the purpose of getting feedback... Feedback will sometimes include criticism... Reviews are a form of feedback that are based on the person who's doing the review's own experience with the product being reviewed... Plus it just an opinion, so take it as such...
Saying things like "This is a horrible and disturbing visual novel..." is not an opinion, is spread shit on the game. When I give an opinion I say things like I think ... or IMHO. And you did not even explore the game thoroughly to find all the options, you took only the bad. So I think your long speech is useless.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Saying things like "This is a horrible and disturbing visual novel..." is not an opinion, is spread shit on the game. When I give an opinion I say things like I think ... or IMHO. And you did not even explore the game thoroughly to find all the options, you took only the bad. So I think your long speech is useless.
Semantics

Reactions: Arcane666
U

User_215882

Well unless theres a walkthrough this is a game that is going to require you to save before every scene so you can go back and make a different decision. Its not a bad game at the moment theres obviously worse games that have the same kind of story elements.

Reactions: Zee95

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Tried playing for first time. Click on PC in room... trapped looking at the PC no escape

Text choices are light on light till mouseover.... annoying...

Ok the UI needs some help.

Reactions: Zee95

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I get that not everyone has played adventure games. Geez, if you ever tried to find stuff like "Secret of Monkey island", "Full Throttle" then shit like that was frustrating. I think as a 90's adult those games were in line of computer triggering. Not knowing what went where or did I miss something. There were no big internet searches that had a walkthrough somewhere, so you made due. I guess in the "me" generations , if the game does not tell you exactly what to do then it is a shit game. Anyways thatsmy soapbox. I like the game, weird but good.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Why can't I have a button to click that gives me infrared vision that tells me where everything is!!!!!

Reactions: PrebenJensen
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes