myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Wanted to point out that the mega link is dead.

I have no problem with incest though I usually prefer real incest over the fake one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I find it kind of funny that the son went into the kitchen and said the mother was cooking steak you then go out to wash a car that looks like someone threw shit on it as that is the only way I can see the car looking like that when they live in a city with paved roads. When you go back into the house after cleaning the car everyone is now eating eggs. What happened to the steaks? Did the dog eat them or something?

Brother says you look good when you smile and I'm like what the hell are you talking about she looks like a psycho with that smile if I were you I would be very careful when eating that cake she might of done something to it.

@

Not sure who you ping for this but this game needs the rape tag added to the tags as it contains rape. Thanks.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I find it kind of funny that the son went into the kitchen and said the mother was cooking steak you then go out to wash a car that looks like someone threw shit on it as that is the only way I can see the car looking like that when they live in a city with paved roads. When you go back into the house after cleaning the car everyone is now eating eggs. What happened to the steaks? Did the dog eat them or something?

Brother says you look good when you smile and I'm like what the hell are you talking about she looks like a psycho with that smile if I were you I would be very careful when eating that cake she might of done something to it.

@

Not sure who you ping for this but this game needs the rape tag added to the tags as it contains rape. Thanks.
Steak-1.gif

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for pointing it out. I see how I missed the steak as it doesn't look like a steak in the one screenshot as it red in color and in the 2nd screenshot it looks more like some type of thin vegetable maybe they got them from weight watchers or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee95

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
To be honest, you should skip the animations. I think animations is a cheap way of making your game look better than it is. I'd prefer more images overall instead, like in Big Brother. Perfectly good game without any animations.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
To be honest, you should skip the animations. I think animations is a cheap way of making your game look better than it is. I'd prefer more images overall instead, like in Big Brother. Perfectly good game without any animations.
There are no animations in the last builds.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
I hate multiple choice games...so i have to remember my decisions and go for it as long as i have seen all the pictures and story... it's ass!
if you want to have a story who can change while playing, then color the decisions who leads into different endings or story line.
Like: crazy stuff + rape, fight, gangbang = red
common scenes, avoiding hard core stuff, avoiding illegal stuff = green
complete different ending = blue

example:
girl: come lets go to the beach
boy:
- no (blue/green)
- yes (red)

if no you stay home and your neighbor girl comes along and ask you if you want to hang out with her
- yes (green)
- no (blue)

if no: game ends - forever alone
if yes: she shows you tits...

just my 1 cents

Reactions: Jeancul
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes