Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
ok ive clicked all over. i can see the mirror, rope and empty box can be used btu MC is too stupid LOL.. how long must one click?
Well, you just called yourself stupid as you as the player is the MC :p

In the room with the garbage and boxes. Click in the corner, go back to other room, pick up the rope. Check bag on floor, use the hand as hook. get out?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
LOL we in same shit here
ok ive clicked all over. i can see the mirror, rope and empty box can be used btu MC is too stupid LOL.. how long must one click?
is there a specific order ? because i think i pressed everything but the MC doesn't do anything :/
When MC releases himself, check the rope, the bloody bathtub, the mirror, empty boxes, go to the next room, check the trash and in that same room check that right-side corner and MC will see a crack in the ceiling he's sure he can fit in, go back to the first room, click on the rope, then go back to the trash room, click on the trash, he finds a severed human hand, which he'll use as a hook to climb the rope up to the ceiling and voila, you're out :p

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Luckily this stupid MC have friends on here to help... thx guys.
No problem :)

When you find yourself outside, I suggest you check EVERYTHING in the area, don't go inside the house.
Instead, check the blue car's trunk (you'll find a dead girl's body, no it's not Adele, don't worry), find the big guy's red truck and search it, then go back to the car and the big guy will be there, MC will kill the big guy with a knife, or at least that's how it went for me. Before all that shut down all the electricity first, that will make the big guy come fix the power.

When the big guy is dead, MC will take his shotgun and go inside the house, remember to shoot the old lady, or she will kill MC with the 9mm handgun she's holding behind her back :p

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
When MC releases himself, check the rope, the bloody bathtub, the mirror, empty boxes, go to the next room, check the trash and in that same room check that right-side corner and MC will see a crack in the ceiling he's sure he can fit in, go back to the first room, click on the rope, then go back to the trash room, click on the trash, he finds a severed human hand, which he'll use as a hook to climb the rope up to the ceiling and voila, you're out :p
thanks man

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
No problem :)

When you find yourself outside, I suggest you check EVERYTHING in the area, don't go inside the house.
Instead, check the blue car's trunk (you'll find a dead girl's body, no it's not Adele, don't worry), find the big guy's red truck and search it, then go back to the car and the big guy will be there, MC will kill the big guy with a knife, or at least that's how it went for me. Before all that shut down all the electricity first, that will make the big guy come fix the power.

When the big guy is dead, MC will take his shotgun and go inside the house, remember to shoot the old lady, or she will kill MC with the 9mm handgun she's holding behind her back :p
You can also take a knife and go inside, from the back door. There will also be success.
You can also go inside from the back door and find the Winchester and ammo for it.
There are three ways to smash this guy, and his mother:)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Another good game ruined by freeroam shit
It's a pity you didn't like it. Maybe u'll enjoy the upcoming updates... About freeroam, think there is not so terrible.... There is no endless grind or something....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You can also take a knife and go inside, from the back door. There will also be success.
You can also go inside from the back door and find the Winchester and ammo for it.
There are three ways to smash this guy, and his mother:)
It might have bugged for me. and killed him that way. lol..

I checked the trunk of the car, then went back the way I came from, then went back to trunk of the car again, and just got a scene with MC bashing the guy as he came to close the trunk out of nowhere. Seemed like kinda wrong turn of events but he ended up dead none the less. I was left with a "uh, what happened now?" moment.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's a pity you didn't like it. Maybe u'll enjoy the upcoming updates... About freeroom, think there is not so terrible.... There is no endless grind or something....
Free roam and puzzles like this imho better than endless grind. Just it was a bit dark content not really seen much of in adult games.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It might have bugged for me. and killed him that way. lol..

I checked the trunk of the car, then went back the way I came from, then went back to trunk of the car again, and just got a scene with MC bashing the guy as he came to close the trunk out of nowhere. Seemed like kinda wrong turn of events but he ended up dead none the less. I was left with a "uh, what happened now?" moment.
Seems like a bug, I'll check it out.:)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Free roam and puzzles like this imho better than endless grind. Just it was a bit dark content not really seen much of in adult games.
Dark content is something I like, I like proper mystery, thriller, horror and action stories, but I of course appreciate romance too, especially when all of that is spiced with erotics, haha xD
Depraved Awakening fits in that category very well, an erotic noir crime thriller :p

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes