Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
luckily iv now done both routes :p
But there is a 3rd route too :p

1st; attack the kidnapper sober (he will beat you up, nothing you can do to change that) and he will kidnap her anyway, go call the cops and you form a search party.
2nd; attack the kidnapper having drank a beer, beat him up and save her.
3rd; attack him, he beats you down, attack him again and he kidnaps you both :p

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
But there is a 3rd route too :p

1st; attack the kidnapper sober (he will beat you up, nothing you can do to change that) and he will kidnap her anyway, go call the cops and you form a search party.
2nd; attack the kidnapper having drank a beer, beat him up and save her.
3rd; attack him, he beats you down, attack him again and he kidnaps you both :p
what happens with the called the police route?
Edit:After you find her

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what happens with the called the police route?
Edit:After you find her
I have no idea, I only know that path exists, just yesterday I played the good and bath path, didn't play the search party path yet :p

Reactions: MausMaus

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey man where's the knive? DONT tell me inside where MC was hung up...

No problem :)

When you find yourself outside, I suggest you check EVERYTHING in the area, don't go inside the house.
Instead, check the blue car's trunk (you'll find a dead girl's body, no it's not Adele, don't worry), find the big guy's red truck and search it, then go back to the car and the big guy will be there, MC will kill the big guy with a knife, or at least that's how it went for me. Before all that shut down all the electricity first, that will make the big guy come fix the power.

When the big guy is dead, MC will take his shotgun and go inside the house, remember to shoot the old lady, or she will kill MC with the 9mm handgun she's holding behind her back :p

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No it's in the bad guy's red truck if I recall right, at least I think that's where you get it, because after searching the truck I went back to the blue car whre I found the dead girl and the bad guy was there and MC attacked him automatically, sticking the knife in his chest, killing him :p
But keep searching everywhere in the area just to make sure :)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OK thx, ive been at teh red truck several times and no where else to click

No it's in the bad guy's red truck if I recall right, at least I think that's where you get it, because after searching the truck I went back to the blue car whre I found the dead girl and the bad guy was there and MC attacked him automatically, sticking the knife in his chest, killing him :p
But keep searching everywhere in the area just to make sure :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
OK thx, ive been at teh red truck several times and no where else to click
I honestly just searched around the entire area, trying to get clues or possible weapons or whatever I might find in the area, I didn't enter the house before then.

But Zee did say that there are 3 paths there, you can even find guns if you enter the house and manage to do that without being spotted :)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
enter the house is only option as i cannot find anything at the truck.

I honestly just searched around the entire area, trying to get clues or possible weapons or whatever I might find in the area, I didn't enter the house before then.

But Zee did say that there are 3 paths there, you can even find guns if you enter the house and manage to do that without being spotted :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
enter the house is only option as i cannot find anything at the truck.
I don't think it particularly says tht you've found a knife or anything, I just searched the red truck, then went back to where I found the dead girl, I had no idea I even had a knife at that point, haha.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
A knife in the trunk of a blue car, in the body of the victim. First, the main character will refuse to look at the body, but after the third click, he will take the knife.

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
hopefully someone can help me out, I'm stuck at the part where Mc's mom is making lunch or doing dishes and i have to waste time, how do i waste time? it says to play on the computer but i don't knowe where to get the game?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Uh, why tell the strange girl in the cage to be quite 'cause "he" might come again? "He" is dead with a knife in his chest. Even if you plan on him NOT being dead, the MC THINKS he's dead so he wouldn't be worried about him showing up if cage girl makes too much noise.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Uh, why tell the strange girl in the cage to be quite 'cause "he" might come again? "He" is dead with a knife in his chest. Even if you plan on him NOT being dead, the MC THINKS he's dead so he wouldn't be worried about him showing up if cage girl makes too much noise.
I just noticed this mistake, which will be fixed in the next update. These are the words of the girl in the cage.

OldHardy

Feb 17, 2018
So. is the incest patch for the version 0.16a.Install guide is in the file. This patch is for the version 0.16a and must be new create when a new version comes out .
Patch doesn't work.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes