repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
A little short but i think because i beat the guy, the massage scene is really hot and well made. Congratulations. Looking forward for 0.17, i like what you are doing after a difficult start. Now i go try other route with the guy.

Edit: I tried other path, really interesting, the begin remind me The Evil Within. Very good. Just curiosity, what is the best outcome for Adele?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, that was a lot of trial and error before I found Adele again... and then it ends with no reward. From one render to the next, over... :-(

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
nothing happens when i press the knee
well shit,i straight up got kidnapped
This is how it works for me; at the party you need to drink a beer, just drink one beer but no more, then interact with the girl outside the house the way you see fit, then when you go back to the party, don't drink the vodka.
Now, at the liquor store when the guy is about to drag Adele and kidnap her, click "Knee" and then "Wait", then just click a couple of times and you smash the bottle to that guys head, rendering him unconscious and you've saved Adele.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man, that was a lot of trial and error before I found Adele again... and then it ends with no reward. From one render to the next, over... :-(
Yeah I think the dev hasn't implemented continuation to that path just yet, the whole kidnap sequence has 3 paths, and doing everything by himself, it takes time to write the story and everything for all three paths :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, damn, that escalated quick ;P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work @Zee95! :)

P.S. That was quite well animated massage scene, seeing more animation in the future will be nice, especially if they're as good as this was an the sex animation with Monique at the beginning :)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The mom .. yummy and the message...
Indeed, that scene, or more accurately what she and MC were thinking to themselves escalated quick, haha, but that cliffhanger though, Janet turned toward MC and was about to say what she was thinking during that massage, and then the update ends there, such a tease xD

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes