• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

retrotest

Jul 12, 2023
I literally worked with TVOD open as background music :D
Gives me chills everytime! And it fit so well with the overall atmosphere of the game.

I still have many nice things to say about your project.
Just know that I am excited about the future of TVOD and I hope your art will be widely recognized!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I literally worked with TVOD open as background music :D
Gives me chills everytime! And it fit so well with the overall atmosphere of the game.

I still have many nice things to say about your project.
Just know that I am excited about the future of TVOD and I hope your art will be widely recognized!
That is so gratifying to hear!! I am very passionate about the music as well as the game itself.
Thank you so much retrotest! <3 <3 <3 It makes me happy that you enjoy the soundtrack outside of the game as well <3 :) :love:

now we need more kinks ;) Sylventhia ^^
Hahahh Yeah ;) Hoping to do that <3 ^^

Apr 14, 2023
That is so gratifying to hear!! I am very passionate about the music as well as the game itself.
Thank you so much retrotest! <3 <3 <3 It makes me happy that you enjoy the soundtrack outside of the game as well <3 :) :love:

Hahahh Yeah ;) Hoping to do that <3 ^^
hey boss when will the update come here ?

• Wow
Reactions: cmllcmll
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes