Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oooooh yeah, been waiting for this, yesss, hoping for some more fun with Aunt Nikki, mmmmhm, hope things will advance with Mom too, here I cum! :p

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for feedback on whats new since there has not been an update to the log since v0.1 which is Bull:poop: lmao :) I actually like this one too... :geek: but i guess i will wait.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The Bowling outcomes are switched during Twister.

If you play with Karen and win she acts like you didn't play with her and you lost.
If you play with Nikki or Haley and lose, she acts like the two of you won together.

Also this is a boring update. The sex in the interrogation room was nice, but the rest of this update was a load of nothing. You could tell it was going to be by all the "A little while later" bullshit transitions that skipped large amounts of time so that you didn't have to render anything to fill it.

I get Devs have real lives and stuff to do, but this was nothing for an update and it makes the wait feel worthless.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 113634

Overview:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-17
Release Date: 2019-02-17
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS
PC: - - - -
Mac(0.6): - - -
Android(0.6): - - -
Others:

Patches:
Thanks @andyaj & @KiGa for the links.

View attachment 77769 View attachment 77765 View attachment 77766 View attachment 77768
So no continuation of the story and no new content? *sigh*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also remember all we are playing the test version of 0.7 with the old incest patch. Full release might give a little more or not. :p

D

Deleted member 42

Also remember all we are playing the test version of 0.7 with the old incest patch. Full release might give a little more or not. :p
test versions 90% of the time have the same content as full release ones just some bug fixes and whatnot

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
test versions 90% of the time have the same content as full release ones just some bug fixes and whatnot
True I had more hope that an updated incest patch might make a difference or that maybe some of the content is skipped in test version because of a bug.

4.20 star(s) 195 Votes