• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
I find your lack of memory disturbing.

We never see her in the shower, only Nikki. And Karen always has the same hairstyle. Even when she gets a massage or "relaxes" in the bathtub.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also find my lack of memory disturbing! :oops: You're 100% correct. Apologies~ (y)

bc626

Oct 9, 2017
Liking the game overall, but the grammar errors really pull me out of it sometimes. "You was" especially. Can't help but imagine the characters talk in a hick accent whenever that happens.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can't wait for the update, I'm antsy for some more Aunt time and to advance things with Mom, mmmmhm, oh yes, and if Haley would just stay away from the two, I'd even let her have a piece of this :p

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hi guys!

81 days waiting for the last release and there are only a couple of them left. After watching the previews something hot will happen playing the twister! and as always we will have final surprise.

This weekend can be epic.!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Aunt? Rosa? Karen? Haley? Coming soon to a download near you...

Unlocked
Quickie
Hi all,
Just a quick post this week as I really want to get the next update out by the weekend if possible.
Here's a little bit of Rosa for you.
Would you give her a ride?

I'm not too sure, she does have a slight "Kill you while you sleep" vibe.
Thanks guys and take care.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Aunt? Rosa? Karen? Haley? Coming soon to a download near you...

Unlocked
Quickie
Hi all,
Just a quick post this week as I really want to get the next update out by the weekend if possible.
Here's a little bit of Rosa for you.
Would you give her a ride?

I'm not too sure, she does have a slight "Kill you while you sleep" vibe.
Thanks guys and take care.
Well I guess I can wait a little bit longer.

If she does kill me while i sleep at least it will be worth it.

Excelsior

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I hope sex with mom will not be the ultimate goal(end game) will be continued and more playful things (in combination with different characters like the aunt and girlfriend:love: (I hope for the scenes together with aunt and mom :giggle:))
Yeah. Hopefully. Never understood why some make sex the end goal. I mean, once the sex starts the fun's just begun.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So what the story behind 3 months no update ? Or this is Stiglet's pace ? 3months per update ?
If this the case, will be more slower in the future with all female chars in this game.
Might wait 2069 till we get mother's cunt'ent. My meat scepter has longing to be use once more.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes