botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn. Choosing between punishing Rosa's little but hard or fucking voluptous officer Juru was a fucking (!) hard decision, but since I figure I can get more of Rosa easily later on, I chose the officer, because I definitely want to get back to that juicy body again.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
this is a very short update for 2 months it would've been more nice to name the update 0.6.5 or so not 0.7 but that is just my personal opinion

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
@7767 If it's the 0.7 test version, may be it should be interesting to change the first post to be accurate??

Thanks you :)

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.7!

PC (204MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I haven't found any update, its at the same point in the story as my last "save".
By inserting the old incest patch, have I broke something ?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
There's a bug: Mom's lines before your twister match are switched. They change regarding your choice at the bowling match. If you play with Nikki it's the correct outcome but the Mom and Haley lines are wrong. For example, if you play with Mom and you both win she will later say "I'm looking forward to beating you again."

Also: The update was short but okay. I liked the TP joke. And nice little overhaul at the beginning of the VN.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn. Choosing between punishing Rosa's little but hard or fucking voluptous officer Juru was a fucking (!) hard decision, but since I figure I can get more of Rosa easily later on, I chose the officer, because I definitely want to get back to that juicy body again.
I went with the cop, as much as I'd like to punish Rosa, thicc babes calls out to me, haha :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 195 Votes