day1978

May 29, 2017
I got trouble to start the Game. It says that i have no privileges to open the TheVillainSimulator.exe.
Can someone help?
thx

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
What are you supposed to do? Where are the controls?
Desktop Mode Controls
WASD -
Movement
E - Grab/Interact
R - Reset Game
Ctrl - Crouch
Left Click - Shoot/activate
Right Click - Toggle Hands
Ctrl U - Debug Panel

VR Mode Controls
Trigger
- Shot/Interact
Grab - Grab
Joystick/Pad up - Teleport/Pointer

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm also having the camera spin issue. I can counteract it a bit by spinning my trackball like a madman in the opposite direction of the spin, but you can't really play like that.

Reactions: stainless_steel_rat

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
oooooh a 3d game game featuring breaking down heroines (and DC comic ones at that!)
Is this going to be a management type of game like a 3d real time animated version of something unlimited? :p (hopes) or is it going other direction?

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Heyyy, this is actually pretty dope, I see a lot of potential here. Love the sweaty skin and breathing on the skin, very nice touch. There is also a 2b character and you can strip her naked as well, but she seems to be either dead or comatose.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What's new in Beta 8 exactly? Can't really figure it out

The Villain Simulator Beta 8 is out.
It took some time but here is a list of improvements:
Better Toy Interaction
Now the character reacts as you push the toy, check out this , on top of that you can leave the toys in place. VR Interaction has been reworked too, no more weird pushing the girl out of limits.
Known Issues: You can still get bugs when trying to place 2 toys simultaneously.

Mac Support
Yes, The Villain Simulator now runs on Mac, I haven't tested SteamVR on Mac but please let me know if you try it.

Improved Scenery
I moved things around, added water to the Cryo Tank, better 3D assets have been finished and I'm starting to replace them, for example the floor has been replaced. I made the room bigger to have more space in front of the character for some ideas of gameplay I have in mind.

2nd Character 70% completed
The 2nd Character has been almost completed, 3d anatomically correct figure and textures are finalized, I just need to add the components that will enable you to play with her.

Real Skin Shader
I spent quite a time to get this to a point where I was happy, this skin looks fantastic, the girls can sweat, you can see the light trough their skin. The good thing is that the impact to performance is minimal since it has been tweaked very well.

What else?
I also fixed annoying bugs like not being able to hit the underwear to dematerialize it, additionally I made objects respawn back to their original position, this works for any tool and weapon except for the Whip which will require some more work. Also added an in-game controls screen where you can see the controls mapping.

Keep in mind that this beta build has not been optimized for performance, It still is using too much memory and CPU cycles for stupid things that are easy to fix but just time consuming. I will get there eventually.

Desktop Mode Controls
WASD -
Movement
E - Grab/Interact
R - Reset Game
Ctrl - Crouch
Left Click - Shoot/activate
Right Click - Toggle Hands
Ctrl U - Debug Panel

VR Mode Controls
Trigger
- Shot/Interact
Grab - Grab
Joystick/Pad up - Teleport/Pointer

Reactions: darkmine

Fed

May 14, 2017
The game looks really good graphically but unless I'm missing something you can't do much can you?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes