tocksickray

Nov 23, 2020
how do we obtain aphrodisiac from synth orgasm?
Bring up the fluid extractor module, hook the lip suction hose to the Android, help her achieve orgasm (or bring her close to it), then activate the fluid extractor.

After the fluid tank has been filled grab the tank, take it to the serum fabricator, place the tank into one of the fabricators big empty slots, select the aphrodisiac in the fabricator menu, then pull the lever.

Now grab the small central vial that has filled with the aphrodisiac, and place it into one of the two small injectors close to the sides of the fabricator, and you've got yourself a working injector with a dose of the aphrodisiac. I think you can figure out how to use it from there on. Enjoy! :sneaky::geek:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Saw that Znel is doing some promo with gunsmokegames on patreon.
So to get the newest build, you will have to subscribe to both.
Which seems pretty fucking greedy.

Reactions: betazu

HazaRealGamer

Jun 3, 2021
Saw that Znel is doing some promo with gunsmokegames on patreon.
So to get the newest build, you will have to subscribe to both.
Which seems pretty fucking greedy.
You only have to sub to gunsmoke to get the promo build. However, I don't think you will get the latest build, it is usually a special build. I think only way to get the newest build is to sub to Znel

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
what are these links bruh are you goooooooooooooooooooooood my brothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in christ

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Alternatively, you may use the cheat code and spawn a table filled with all the serums if you don't want to have to deal with multiple heroines.
The general idea of how to get and combine the materials is good. I would not mind playing the game to get the resources; usually. But considering that the serums are on a timer (and an comically short one to boot) I would not even bother with them if it where not for the table; actually not even with the table that much. It forces attention away from the girl to every other step between serums, timing, timers. Everything that forces attention away from the girl in a lewd game is a broken mechanic IMO. And here the most simple fix would be to just remove the timer.

Last edited:

googoo11

May 19, 2021
Is there a second intensity level on the Hitachi? With keyboard/mouse control in can only switch it on/off.
Im stuck at the objective Tech Samurai where I get only 10/20 progression when I switch on the sex machine with full speed.
Or is this this objective somehow bugged?

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a second intensity level on the Hitachi? With keyboard/mouse control in can only switch it on/off.
Im stuck at the objective Tech Samurai where I get only 10/20 progression when I switch on the sex machine with full speed.
Left click, right click

IIRC right click buzzes faster.

Reactions: googoo11

edulala

May 18, 2021
Use the Right and Left button of your mouse. Each one has an different speed on hitachi.
Remember, one click on and another click off

Reactions: googoo11
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes