Unity - The Villain Simulator [v39.1 Beta] [ZnelArts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HazaRealGamer

Undeniable true that you won't find anything like this at all, game has come a long way and they are still working on it, is not a released product so expect some bugs here and there but I am sure they will be fixed.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

aparticularpineapple

I played this game a few years ago, dropped it because it was buggy and didn't seem to let you do very much
    I redownloaded it and not much has changed. The first thing I did after the robot let me out of the pod was try to run to the computer the game indicated, where I fell into the open pit that the girls come from. Okay, my bad, I could see it was open. I have to kill myself by going even further out of bounds to respawn, aaand the cloning pod door is shut. I go to the main menu and restart, it fixes it
    Weapons would stick to my hands and not be droppable, girls seem to have very little feedback to your actions, and trying to aim anything that doesn't have a laser is quite difficult
    I probably wouldn't be rating quite so harshly if this was a new game, but it's been in development for over 6 years; Why does it still feel like a tech demo? There are thousands of people supporting this project and I could've understood why 4 years ago, but not now
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Kezza329

they add cool features granted. but not enough to truly justify how long this has been in development for.

i have an rtx 4060 an i7 14700kf and 32gb of ram, and it runs like shit.

the controls are dreadful.

the developer once said they didnt want knives in, as they dont want that kind of game with death and such. but youve added choking to death, necrophilia, and a bow thats been in since the dawn of time. admit that youre creating a rape simulator in vr with necro content, nothing wrong with it. but just embrace it. as this game is so bad in terms of how little content there is, how poorly optimised it is. and essentially after an hour max, if you can not rage through the controls. youve done everything
  4. 2.00 star(s)

St Anger

Take this review with a grain of salt as I've only played the desktop version, but I can't imagine it's much different for the VR players.

I think I've genuinely been watching this for about 4+ years by now, (I played this alongside True Facials at my old house which I cannot believe was that long ago) and in that time I can count the amount content added that actually matters on one hand.

For example, the types of direct interactions that have been added since I started game-watching is two. The bone manipulation machine, which while unique, I can't imagine does a lot for most people, and the "alchemy" type computer in which you can combine fluids obtained from the victim into mixtures that cause certain effect.

That's it. I'm not joshing you around or anything. Those are the only two substantial things added. I don't even think there are more voicelines now than when I started. No wacky fuck machines, no torture, no critters, hell you can't even have two girls out at the same time! I don't count character creation as new features either because while that's being added to, the base game where you're supposed to use them in is only very slightly less bare bones than it was 4 years ago.

Listen, I'm a realistic guy. Game development takes time, especially sandboxes. I'll give extra chances and give credit where credit is due, however I cannot stress how much nothing has been added to this game. If I were to compare what I played all that time ago to what I'm playing now, I would think it's one or two versions newer, not 26.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KOKOMAN7823

Honestly, this is the best adult game I have ever played. There's so much to do and explore, with actual gameplay and quests that enhance the arousal factor. Additionally, there are more tags that can be added to this thread: (sleep sex, necrophilia, drugs, Creampie, dystopian setting, footjob, groping, humiliation, lactation, Masturbation, multiple penetration, possession, sex toys, sexual harassment, spanking, voiced, titfuck). It took me about 2 hours to fully explore and experience every option, item, and feature in the game.

Honestly, this game hasn't been officially released yet, and I'm really excited to try it out fully and see what else they add to the game.

This is a personal opinion, but I hope they will make the graphics as realistic as possible. Of course, the game is realistic even now, but I do hope to see more improvements.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Herbert the Pervert

Played on Pico 4
    You are the "villain", who managed to catch some "heroines"...
    Not too much content unfortunately, but the mechanics are pretty good.
    Means only a handfull of women but don't worry, at least character customization is possible,even pretty detailled.
    The tutorial on the other hand isn't really helpful, lots of try and error, took me 2 days to find out that the dematerializer has different settings...
    Nonetheless, looks promising, I'll stay tuned!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

labatadoria

An evil henchman simulator that charges you with torturing a captured heroine. You're put in a sandbox with a small variety of tools to break the girl, which requires you to use a certain combination of items on her. Your only objective is to get her to full submission, or whatever goal you set for yourself. The experience feels somewhat directionless and doesn't really provide for a lot of options. A character creation tool exists to make custom girls; the results were generally good, but the options limited.

Pros:

1) A good premise for a game. I like playing as a villain in these sort of things, and you're given a (somewhat featureless) lair and (not very many) devious instruments to "interrogate" the heroines with. You're not restrained from doing more torturous forms of torture, which makes for a refreshing extra bit of flavor, but the violence is kept from getting too grotesque or shocking.

2) The character creator, while lacking many options, did allow me to create some attractive characters that checked most of my boxes. The custom girls models can be quite attractive, and it includes an attractive dark skin tone, which is all too rare in H-games.

Cons:

1) Very little content. Most of the equipment you're given either duplicates the function of others, or is too janky to be sexy. The sex animations are limited. Costume parts are pretty scarce, and some obvious things, like the ability to recolor different parts of the superhero suits to allow for iconic characters to be made, aren't there.

2) Inconsistency in art styles and shaders can lead to some really odd combinations.

3) The biggest problem is the sheer number of bugs. Any session that runs for more than five or so minutes will see something break. Maybe your avatar's body parts will disappear; this has happened with the hand tool, the dick, and the tongue without explanation or a clear trigger. Maybe the girl will get frozen on max desire and cease to respond to what you're doing (which also seems to make her invincible to everything). Maybe the girl model's facial expression will freeze while everything else carries on as normal. None of these had a clear trigger or fix. Things like character traits and desires can be set but don't seem to save or apply themselves to the girl. Some interactions just don't do anything; I ran one of the two "missions" multiple times and the task was impossible because the game refused to register them.

4) A lot of your tools just don't work the way they should. Devices twisting the girl into pretzels for no obvious reasons, sex toys behaving weirdly, and other strange and janky behavior from in-game objects that aren't bugs per se but just implemented appear constantly.

Ideas for Improvement:

1) Make the "breaking" of the girl feel like it's actually an objective instead of a list of boxes to check off. Providing a brief narrative framework ("Find out what the Avenging League's investigation has turned up, and eliminate the captive" or "Sexually dominate the captive and take humiliating photos for blackmail" or anything like that) and have a more intuitive system for the interrogating her (ie. probing her different parts to see what she reacts to the most, trying different tools, etc. until you find the right combo to make her start to crack) would be nice.

2) A thorough effort to fix the bugs. They make the game borderline unplayable.

3) More customization items and an effort at assuring the consistency of the items included.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Jamar123

I feel the same about this game as I do the VR genre as a whole. Its an amusing gimmick; the Stretch Armstrong of the 2020s, fun for about five minutes but once you get bored of seeing what weird stuff you can do its time to go back to the tried and true.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

EPOC16

This game shows a lot of promise. There are some, I dont know what to call is but clipping, skeleton or physics issues, especially with the player character that will need to be ironed out. it also needs something like the ability to lock in a character animation. I look forward to the progress of this game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Schulth

I'm going to go out on a whim here and be generous with the game and the dev.

I have only just found this game as of December 2022 so missed all the year(s) of work leading upto this.

The game also ticks the box for me in terms of what I want from H games (hence the higher than normal rating)

Essentially you get to fuck/sexually torture/play with 3d models of girls. Its great that there is a desktop mode since I dont have VR.

Graphically its acceptable though I guess using a newer version of Unreal could make it better? similarly certain physics you see on other games such as VAM or Project Helius on tits/ass just arent here in this game.

Gameplay wise there is some fun stuff you can do...grope/slap/spank and use toys on the girls. There are 2 voices at the moment but again the voicing is a plus. I would like to see more voices and responses from them when doing things to them. I'd like to see more variation here things like pulling and twisting their nipples would be good.

Character models are ok and there is the ability to create custom ones but visually not as great looking as VAM for models.

A game I will keep an eye on but certainly off to the right start for me. If it get things right then I will buy it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Lionily

This is a promising VR/Desktop game. V31 came with optimized graphics and better data management. Some things still need improvements though, just like hand systems, which haven't been very useful for posing, sounds from the laboratory always overlaping each other, causing a bit of lag, and some missing cheats for infinite health, fixed behaviors and multiple body interactions. Overall its a great interactive simulator and character maker.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Amusing for a time, but very cool.

Visually this is awesome. The setting is just one room but it's a cool room.
    Hugely under utilized.

Gameplay is lacking though. This is like having a sports car but no gas to play.

Art: 5/5
    Character Customizer: 5/5
    Characters: 2/5 (They don't feel that real)
    Sex Stuff:2/5 (Two sex scenes on loop, and some dildo play. Kinda bland tbh)
    Plot: None
    Enjoyment: 3/5 (Eh. It was amusing to play with. Not that sexy or that fun though)

I can see this getting really addicting with enough content added. As is, it's basically a good demo of what it could be.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

vaughanjs154

Has a great character editor and physical interactions + animations, but there is no actual "game" element yet.

There are some gauges that go up and randomized sound effects when you do things, but no narrative.

Really needs some scripted scenes with a goal, sequence of things to reach that goal, and a character who reacts to what you're doing according to that.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

mmOrgRPG

amazing concept, would love to see this continue. i wish there was a way to replay the tutorial since i accidentally skipped, and there doesn't seem to be a way to replay it which is a shame, but, this is pretty awesome so far. keep doing your great work, dev.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Misteriol

Amazing game with epic quality, animations, graphics, and more. I hope soon will be added more options in creating characters like clothes, accessories and etc I can't wait for it and I hope the author will not stop update this amazing game :)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

IoPzK Creations

I love these types of games.
    I hope that more intimate things get included and it does need a lot more bug testing to be a stable release but compared to most wet farts out there this is one of the ... ever promising ones..
    I was just about to give it a 5/5 but ... just for being promising?...
    I will check the update today and will re-rate if needed.
    Still
    Good
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

Beta 25.1 - Valve Index

Pro
    • This game is decent. I like the fact you could manipulate the person around in any angle while she's restricted.
    • Neat feature to have a couple of fun weapons/tools to try on them.
    • Love the fact you can fully customize a new person.
    • Great interface to see their Lust/Fear/Health.
    • Controllers with my knuckles felt great, could move each finger.

Con
    • There aren't many interaction with the person and their reactions are meh. Would be better if you could manually strip them off or have them react differently to every action you do.
    • Had some bugs where in VR I was stuck with the first default girl and had to swap to Desktop then back to VR to choose other girls., but I guess it's still in beta.
    • BEWARE: At the current state, don't go back to the main menu in VR, as you'll see 2 different pictures in each eye and it's super uncomfortable. Shut down your VR when you want to quit instead.
    Overall it's a good game to try. It's not the best, but it's good enough for a session.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's a pretty solid VR sex/torture sim, but like, there's no zing to it.
    I don't know how to explain it, but it just doesn't feel like there's any soul here, like the devs are just looking at other VR sex games and just going down a checklist without much thought into their game itself.
    There's a few things to do, but there really isn't much of a reason to DO them, like why can we milk her if we can't do anything with the milk? You wouldn't believe how many times I tried to feed her her own milk, or stick a dildo on the end of the milk tank or something, eesh.

Anyway, almost everything in the game just feels surface-level, if that makes sense? Not just the milk thing, but the whip just makes her moan, slapping her just makes her moan, punching her just makes her moan, you can insert your finger into her vagina, but you have to go into a special "fingering mode" to do it, IDK. Kinda wish the game wasn't so vanilla either, I mean, we've already seen a million "VR sex game with DAZ3D assets built in Unity with basic sex and a little BDSM" games, where's the tentacles, where's the oviposition, the bukkake, the forced breast augmentation?
    Anyway, I'm getting off topic here.

TL;DR: Solid game if you're just here for some basic sexual stuff and some snuff, I guess. Really boring, not enough content, and what content it has isn't too fleshed out.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

jordan4890

It's a really good game, and I'm going to give it 5 stars for what it is, but I'll explain what would take it to the next level as well.

What it is currently: a torture/sex simulator, where you are an evil villain who has captured some other hero/villain and get to have your way with her.

The good:
    The character creator is amazing. It is on par with She Will Punish Them, which looks like it has been doing well on Steam lately. The clothing and body options are great. Of course, you could always have more, but it let me make some of my favorite superheroes in sexy detail then play with them in VR.

The bad: Once you do get your character in the game, there are a pretty limited amount of things you can do with her. Again, I give this 5 stars for being a unique concept VR, but its hard to find a goal or thing to do, despite quite a few options for positions.

What to change: Much like She Will Punish Them, adding some sort of traditional game, even a simple wave shooter or something, with unlockables, and a goal of trying to beat a superheroine as a boss, would go along way to giving the game some purpose and direction. It would also add excitement once you finally do beat her, with sex as a reward for winning instead of just being given it at the end. It would be fun to unlock evil powers along the way too.

Enjoy!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

sstoutle2019

It's a pretty cool interactive game.
    The physical effect is also quite high,
    The 3D characters are also of considerable quality.
    The only thing is that we can't see the protagonist in 3rd person.
    Unfortunately... it's pretty good.
    The sandbox is great, and the detail in the limited settings is great.
    excellent. I wish there were more tools. hahaha