• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - The Villain Simulator [v39.1 Beta] [ZnelArts]

1. 4.00 star(s)

moomoobear

Has evolved really nicely over the last couple of months. Well worth playing now! Character creater is still a bit confusing though...
    Also: It's now well playable with mouse and keyboard which wasn't always the case.
    I will definitely be keeping this one on my watchlist!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Finkos

I dislike it. the only good thing here is graphics.
    Useless intro, too dark, a lot of problems with objects collision.
    It seems like the product of a UNITY tutorial someone tried to turn into a game, and based on the patreon income it looks like this developer has a knack for lifting money from rubes.
    As for the game itself, it's a pretty dull experience all in all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Smarty2

I check it out time to time for improvements but I have yet to really see any. The controls in VR seem abysmal, and interactions obviously then are just as bad. Grabbing the girls results in laughable contortion explosions.

Pros:
    VR
    Torture Sim
    Voice Acting

Cons:
    Controls are terrible
    Characters look meh
    Demo
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1040098

Thing about this game is I doubt there's another like this one. :)
    The latest update have more dialogue which is nice really. But clearly lacking more characters, but I would prefer one complete character over dozen clones which behaves same. Many things have improved especially the optimisation, I am playing this on 1050 TI 4 gb, full HD not a single drop of FPS. Some areas are a bit dark making it harder for me to find tools such as dildo box? Maybe gamma problem. Strip tease animations are neat, no complaints. There is just more than enough and a girl gotta use her imagination sometimes, not just keep asking for more! LOL There's hand you can grab, slap, punch. I would LOVE if there was a sucking or kissing, licking option too. This game is BEGGING for it really. Those nice tiddies of cat woman needs some oral attention. Good luck, dev with your game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Torinir

Amazing start with a lot of potential to grow into a perfect game. It does need a set of volume controls, however. I find some sounds are far too loud compared to others, and without being able to set volume, it's a distraction rather than attraction.

I hope this releases on Steam, now that they've pretty much gone laissez faire about submissions.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Jackathan

I am very much enjoying what I've experience so far, even though I've not figured out how to increase the arousal. It would be cool if I could move while I have the bow, but maybe that's a controller issue. Looking forward to more characters and hopefully objects.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

hasan234

For a 3+ year old game you figure there would be a fair amount of content, yet there is pretty much nothing, a few things to do with a few devices, hardly any characters to choose from and so on.
    The graphics are alright but everything about it is just repetitive. Games a waste of time.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Marlboro Gold

3 years it's been since this has been first summited here and despite having the following tags; 'Bukkake, Footjob, Handjob, Oral Sex, Rape (penis peneration), Titfuck & vaginal sex (involving a dick)' there has been nothing of the sort in the game.
    Honestly the only thing that's honestly changed in the last 3 years with this project is that there has been more girls included and now a character creator.

Additionally preformance has not improved much in 3 years since its intial beta.
    Honestly it's a good concept and the girls are well designed and look good in the unity engine but it actually hurts knowing that you're so hampered by your capacity to interact with them.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Review Update for Beta 26

VR Hardware: Quest 2

I was pretty hard on this game for being basically just a tech demo two years ago. In that time the developers have listened to the feedback and have added some game content and even some voiced lines. However, the content they added still seems like a tech demo. The gameplay consists of a single "slap ya android" minigame that literally runs for 60 seconds. The voiced lines consist of 3 or 4 lines, shared by all of the characters and used at the same times. There are more characters now, but they are so similar it almost feels like cosplay. There is even a generic character that I'm guessing we will be able to dress up at some point.

I get that developing a VR game is much harder than a DAZ/Ren'Py VN about fucking your sisters but the amount of progress in 2 years is somewhat disappointing.

As far as gameplay elements, it seems like this could very easily be an interrogation simulator. Each girl has some data you want to know and you have to get them to spill it. "Where is your secret base?" "Where did you hide my nerve gas?" "Who are you?" That sort of thing. You can use high levels of pain and/or pleasure (edging) to reduce a Willpower stat. Maybe both. Different girls could react differently to the methods, with some being weaker to pleasure and others to pain. Maybe if you leave the pleasure too high for too long it will start going up on its own unless you smack them to stop it. Climaxing could heal a bit of health (endorphin rush) to balance out the systems. Try to act on bad intel three times and someone finds your location and busts in through the window to save her and game over you. Different facial expressions could be used to indicate the girl's state. Some may even be harder than others to crack, providing a difficulty modifier. Some may have modifiers, like Masochist that causes them to gain pleasure with certain levels of pain. Or shameful, where they lose willpower faster if your face is closer to their crotch. Or tender nipples, where abusing the breasts increases pain faster. The possibilities are endless. There could even be a system of diminishing returns where if you do the same thing over and over it becomes less effective, and you have to keep changing it up to accomplish your goals. Some counter on each tool that reduces effectiveness on by some percentage on each use (capped at a minimum) but which is increased when you do something different. Maybe -1% per use, and +20% when you use a different tool for the first time, so you could cycle through 5 or 6 things and maintain good effectiveness. Maybe the chair with the dancing/fucking animations could be the final stage, where you have to break their will enough to turn them into willing fucktoys after you have learned all of their secrets.

Speaking of tools it seems like the set of available tools hasn't changed much in the past two years. Where are the clothes pins? We know from the nerf gun that the game can do normals. Stretch goal of having them connected by a line so you can zipper them off all at once. Putting them on should add pain, taking them off should add even more, and slapping/whipping them off even more. Where is the candle with dripping wax? We know the game can do fluid physics from the milk jugs. You could slap/whip off the dried wax. How about e-stim? There could be a machine where we choose between sticky pads, clips (for nips), and metal dildo. Where are the butt plugs? Maybe of different sizes and if you try to use one that's too big too soon it causes health damage. How about those Japanese bullet vibrators? Why can't you tickle your victim? Or go all in and include a Pear of Anguish.

The other missing element now that we have (part of) a body is good old fashioned rape. I mean this is the Villain Simulator after all. Seems like there could be a button to press to activate a foot stool and orient the platform such that you are lined up properly. Actual mechanics would be the same as the dildo, have to grab your shlong, aim it, and then shake back and forth. Trigger to cum. Different girls could react differently to the threat of being penetrated/impregnated. There could be an alternate position where you flip the girls around for some upside down forced deepthroat action. Maybe even add a game element where if you try to do it before they are sufficiently cowed they'll bite and you have to inflict enough pain to get them to let go before you pass out and game over.

I still don't know how the milking machine would play into any of this.

I'm still think this has the potential to be the best VR game on the entire site, once it is past the demo phase. I'm just starting to wonder if it is going to happen in this decade. For such a promising start it seems like development has slowed to a crawl.

As for the VR interface, it's mostly fine. I have only a couple of suggestions, first I would make is to add an option for moving around naturally instead of teleporting everywhere. I get that it makes some people sick, but teleporting is awkward and if you don't get sick then natural movement is much easier to use. The other is to have a "hold lock" when you have picked up a tool. Click once to pick up, click again to drop instead of having to hold down the button constantly. It is slightly less intuitive, but I dropped tools way too many times and then has to clumsily teleport back to the table to pick them up. Especially annoying when the counters drop so fast.

My original conclusion is still valid 2 years later, as is the star rating.
    ===============================================
    Version Reviewed: Beta 16.1

You play as a bad guy who has captured a replica of a famous character and gets to have your way with her. At least that is the premise, in the current version your actions are fairly limited.

In reality this feels like a feature demo from a larger game. You are stuck in a room with the girl already captured and permanently strapped to your torture device. You have a handful of tools you can apply to her body, but she doesn't react very much.

There is a whip that will make her gasp. A taser that will make her gasp. A dart gun that seems to be a debug tool for making sure you calculate the correct angles against her skin. There's a wicked looking scythe that doesn't seem to do anything at all. Finally there is a disintegrator gun that you can use to blast away her outfit (but be careful, in the one bit of gameplay this game has you can accidentally disintegrate the girl or the floor). There is also a milking machine you can enable (and drink the milk!) because someone has a very specific fetish.

There are four girls in this version, but they only differ in the art. There is no personality or dialog of any kind thus far. And this is the real problem with the game, there's absolutely no structure. No narrative. No goal. You can do the shoot them with balls and then finger/dildo until they play the squirt animation and/or you can torture them to death with the whip/taser but that's pretty much it. The MC is a disembodied hand so you're limited to fingering and molesting the girls, which doesn't seem to bother them very much. There's no consequence to anything, no reason for anything, it feels like a feature demo from a much larger game.

This game is crying out for some voiced lines.

I'm giving it three of five stars because the art and technology are close to perfect. It loses the two stars because there's not much to keep you engaged. I hope this game improve greatly over time, there is so much potential here. But the current version is too skeletal to rate higher.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Gwaine

the game isnt good as expeected. the graphics is great. no lagging issues. but to control is bad. and the game doesnt have a clear direction to the players. i started the game and im confused with the control. the concept is there, but the actual content is missing from the game. at least give us instruction on the buttons so player can have general ideas on what to do within the game. right now, in its current condition, the game is bad.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I found the animation and options good, it's solid at it's core, but I found the controls to be wonky at best and game stopping annoying at worst. It's worth trying if you're into this kind of game, has potential, just know going in you'll need a steady hand and it will definitely feel like a beta game in it's controls. If that improves with time, there's definitely a 4th star in it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Bob Bobber

This is still early on, so almost all of the mechanics are incomplete, so the review will be short, covering only what has already been implemented.

The character model is the best part of the game by far. It is insanely detailed, the camera puts you really close to the model and you cannot see the pixels at all. The skin is photorealistic and physics are perfect. Honestly, if you like 3d, you could probably jack off just to how detailed the follicles are.

The whip and dildos don't really work yet, especially the whip, which kind of just flails around and makes a red smoke effect.

Either way, it's a game to look out for and one thing I personally appreciate is how your character is only a hand.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

kevin shin

The game is great for VR, the functionality is solid while the features are somewhat limited. I have not tried the desktop version but I've read that the features are even more limited than the VR version. I think it presents great potential for what VR can provide. The graphics are good, some of the animations are a little glitch but nothing that really breaks immersion. Thanks for keeping it up to date!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Bladebur

This is a very neat concept with a lot of potential, and it is actually pretty well done, but you really need to keep your expectations in check.

It has clearly been designed for VR (the non-VR interface exists, but it is pretty terrible and more limited), and is similar to some Japanese games where you can mostly grope/touch the female model and interact with her using a few weapons and scene components. There is no sex yet, but you can use a few vibrators and groping and, with some trickery, you can drive the girl to orgasm. Your interaction options include a disintegrator gun you can use to unmask her or remove her clothes, a milking machine, and some pain-inducing options like a taser and a whip.

However, there is not a lot of things to do and no real goal, and you'll figure out all the interactivity options after a few minutes. The girl's reactions have been improved as the developer releases new versions but they are still limited to a number of groans and expressions: there is no dialogue or story, which would fit the concept neatly. The developer added two additional girls, which are welcome, but the specific girls he choosed are both a weird choice for the concept (you'd expect things like Batgirl or Wonder Woman lookalikes or something more fit for the genre).

There is also not a clear goal or win condition. The girl has mood stats and you can drive her to pain or arousal, so perhaps the developer has in mind some kind of interrogation game where you need to play with those stats and play with her with orgasm denial or careful pain management. If that's the idea, it is not fully realized yet, though.

In many ways this feels like a tech demo, despite being two years in active development. Progress is also slow as the developer is just one person and he seems to work on multiple projects at the same time. Still, it is enjoyable as it is and the concept has huge potential. Adding more reactions for the girl, such as trying to struggle (or a few speech lines), some real sex options, or more machines (things like a Barbarella orgasm machine, James Bond'esque death laser or any dastardly invention would be a great fit) would add a lot of value to the game. As it is now, I can still recommend it but, as I said, keep your expectations in check.