• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others The Veil Chronicles: Nix University [v0.2] [NoN-Hydra Games]

Mar 2, 2024
What, so the monsters/enemies WILL get involved with the girls?

If yes, you might want to include that in OP somewhere.

And GTFO with calling this a "harem"
So I think there's been a double misunderstanding (on my part), so I'll explain more.

There are main girls that the main character can have both romantic and sexual relationships with

There are secondary girls with whom there may be 18+ scenes, but we allowed that they may have similar scenes with other girls and monster girls

There will be no goblins/ orcs/zombies having sex with girls (well, at least we didn't plan that).

+ in any case there is no such content at the moment. And it's quite the harem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordfridge9

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I think there's been a double misunderstanding (on my part), so I'll explain more.

There are main girls that the main character can have both romantic and sexual relationships with

There are secondary girls with whom there may be 18+ scenes, but we allowed that they may have similar scenes with other girls and monster girls

There will be no goblins/ orcs/zombies having sex with girls (well, at least we didn't plan that).

+ in any case there is no such content at the moment. And it's quite the harem.
Apologies on my part as well.

From my understanding, the poster who sparked all of this, specifically was asking about this "
There will be no goblins/ orcs/zombies having sex with girls (well, at least we didn't plan that)."

I apologize for maybe not being clear enough and jumping to conclusions.

I wish you the best of luck and please give my regards to your artist, drawn art is always special and welcome

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Oh cool. monster girls. lets look at the banner. from, right to left we have
> Human with red eyes
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with fluffy ears
> Human
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with pointy ears and blue skin

Much monsters. such wow.
Don't get me wrong, I find the girls attractive. I just don't think the [monster girl] tag is appropriate.
Bruh, that's like the basis for 90% of Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Don't go poking at that house of cards ;.;

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
downloaded the 64 bit and it said it couldn't run because it wasn't a valid 32-bit application. My system is 64-bit, so I'm not sure what's going on. Did 32-bit files get added to the 64-bit version to try and patch the previous issue. I'm not a computer guy, is that a thing?

Downloading the 32-bit windows in case it's at least possible to boot up the game with that version.

Lord of the Veil
UPDATE: neither of the PIXELDRAIN downloads work, it gives a message that it's not a valid exe file. I'm going to try MEGA now...

Final UPDATE: none of the downloaded links work for me. Hope it's just me. I'd like to check it out, but looks like I'll just have to say good luck on your project for now and hope it functions next time around.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
downloaded the 64 bit and it said it couldn't run because it wasn't a valid 32-bit application. My system is 64-bit, so I'm not sure what's going on. Did 32-bit files get added to the 64-bit version to try and patch the previous issue. I'm not a computer guy, is that a thing?

Downloading the 32-bit windows in case it's at least possible to boot up the game with that version.

Lord of the Veil
UPDATE: neither of the PIXELDRAIN downloads work, it gives a message that it's not a valid exe file. I'm going to try MEGA now...

Final UPDATE: none of the downloaded links work for me. Hope it's just me. I'd like to check it out, but looks like I'll just have to say good luck on your project for now and hope it functions next time around.
Windows?

I just downloaded 64-bit from pixeldrain. Everything works and to be honest, this is the first time I've heard of this problem in these 2,5 months

Can you take a screenshot of the error?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Final update,
Windows?

I just downloaded 64-bit from pixeldrain. Everything works and to be honest, this is the first time I've heard of this problem in these 2,5 months

Can you take a screenshot of the error?
Voided out personal parts of the file path, but here is the error
1715030604406.png

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
looks like a tech update i take it, guess next update ill play this again no point if there isnt anything new.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
looks like a tech update i take it, guess next update ill play this again no point if there isnt anything new.
according to the OP .2 has new content. The thing that I'm reaching out to them about is not about the contents of the update.

Mar 2, 2024
Not exactly:

v0.2
1. Technical changes:
- We've sped up combat;
- Added a button to hide the dialogue box;
- Now John can rest in his room and fully restore his health;
- Fixed other bugs and technically refined the combat system.

2. New content:
- Contains an 18+ scene with Rose (blonde elf) and a small mini-game.
- Adds a side quest after which you will be able to take Kirin (a guitar-girl) on the team.
- Adds new main quest with new enemies, a new boss and a continuation of the main story.

an4is32

Mar 27, 2023
1) Lots of dialogues result in soft lock with nothing to press on the screen (no dialogue options, no arrows, no locations, no menus, nothing).

2) When buying the rightmost veilstone in the shop it reduces the count of the left one.

3) When choosing English, some of the stuff is in Russian (e.g. boss name in hunting grounds).

4) "Collar scene" dialogue plays without visual part. It unlocks the gallery entry which only shows black screen. Make up your mind, either make dialogue unavailable or unlock the visuals.

5) Lots of "Exit" buttons, very confusing.

6) Question marks and exclamation marks still remain in some areas even after completeing all the quests.

7) Double pressing consumables in a battle isn't obvious at all, single click is more than enough (same for buying items in a shop). Also no tooltip for consumables during a battle.

8) Could use rollback in dialogues.

9) When talking to a character for the 2nd, 3rd, 20th time all the "used" dialogue options keep reappearing. You can color code them like you do within one dialogue session, or remove single time use dialogue, or replace them with shorter replies.

10) Probably lots of other stuff I dont remember.

Game is generally very buggy and scuffed, but it has potential if you're willing to put in actual work.

*played win64

Mar 2, 2024
1) Lots of dialogues result in soft lock with nothing to press on the screen (no dialogue options, no arrows, no locations, no menus, nothing).

2) When buying the rightmost veilstone in the shop it reduces the count of the left one.

3) When choosing English, some of the stuff is in Russian (e.g. boss name in hunting grounds).

4) "Collar scene" dialogue plays without visual part. It unlocks the gallery entry which only shows black screen. Make up your mind, either make dialogue unavailable or unlock the visuals.

5) Lots of "Exit" buttons, very confusing.

6) Question marks and exclamation marks still remain in some areas even after completeing all the quests.

7) Double pressing consumables in a battle isn't obvious at all, single click is more than enough (same for buying items in a shop). Also no tooltip for consumables during a battle.

8) Could use rollback in dialogues.

9) When talking to a character for the 2nd, 3rd, 20th time all the "used" dialogue options keep reappearing. You can color code them like you do within one dialogue session, or remove single time use dialogue, or replace them with shorter replies.

10) Probably lots of other stuff I dont remember.

Game is generally very buggy and scuffed, but it has potential if you're willing to put in actual work.

*played win64
Thank you! We're working)

p/c/ Except rollback. There are engine problems here, so it's not clear how to add such a function at all yet

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Wow. Indeed you are the first with such a problem. Tomorrow we'll think about what it could be. If something will be known - I will write back
Any updates, can I provide any more info for you to figure a solution. I'm kind of perplexed because I play plenty of games on this site and I've never really had issue with the game booting up. What engine does it use, is it possible I need to install it? I noticed the engine is listed as "Other".