• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others The Veil Chronicles: Nix University [v0.2] [NoN-Hydra Games]

Mar 2, 2024
Any updates, can I provide any more info for you to figure a solution. I'm kind of perplexed because I play plenty of games on this site and I've never really had issue with the game booting up. What engine does it use, is it possible I need to install it? I noticed the engine is listed as "Other".
Well most of the games here are on unity and renpy. Renpy is a super stable engine in general, no one usually has problems with it

We use Construkt 3.

I was actually looking at your problems. I'll report back in the next couple of days.

Reactions: Yevaud6

PaulPax

Apr 29, 2020
How do I get the final gallery scene? I finished all the quests and have no idea what to do

Mar 2, 2024
Any updates, can I provide any more info for you to figure a solution. I'm kind of perplexed because I play plenty of games on this site and I've never really had issue with the game booting up. What engine does it use, is it possible I need to install it? I noticed the engine is listed as "Other".
I've been talking to other users of our engine. Unfortunately, we don't have a solution yet, as this is not a bug (and not a massive story). So the problem is not on our side

I can suggest you to try to run the app as administrator or use android version (if you have android) or use google tips to solve this problem (I noticed that many people have it with different programmes)

I can't help you with anything else for now. If something changes, we will of course write about it in an update. Sorry

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've been talking to other users of our engine. Unfortunately, we don't have a solution yet, as this is not a bug (and not a massive story). So the problem is not on our side

I can suggest you to try to run the app as administrator or use android version (if you have android) or use google tips to solve this problem (I noticed that many people have it with different programmes)

I can't help you with anything else for now. If something changes, we will of course write about it in an update. Sorry
Everything else on this site and on steam works just fine, guess I'll just play those. Good luck with your game. Maybe I'll try again on your next update, in case.

Thanks for writing back and look into it.

Mar 2, 2024
ФФФФФФЫЫЫЫ.png

We have fixed some unpleasant bugs in both versions:

- Softlock when talking to Dzira about White;

-The line about the collar has been cut from Version 0.2;

- Fixed a bug where completing the initial points in Redwood could reset progress.

More significant revisions and new content will be in the next version. If you have downloaded and have not yet started playing, you should download it again.