• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others The Veil Chronicles: Nix University [v0.2] [NoN-Hydra Games]

Mar 2, 2024
Discovered a critical bug in version 0.2 for Windows and Linux. We will fix it during the day and reupload it. We will report separately. Don't download it yet.

Reactions: groonan28

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Discovered a critical bug in version 0.2 for Windows and Linux. We will fix it during the day and reupload it. We will report separately. Don't download it yet.
I was just wondering about that. I downloaded both windows versions but it wouldn't open, looking forward to later today.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheVeilChroniclesNixUniversity-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
givin this a go, first suggestion, namable MC .... I dont get why people dont default to this for their games. Second suggestion a font size slider, the current setting is a bit smaller than Id prefer for my old eyes

Mar 2, 2024
givin this a go, first suggestion, namable MC .... I dont get why people dont default to this for their games. Second suggestion a font size slider, the current setting is a bit smaller than Id prefer for my old eyes
And I don't understand why the name change feature is necessary : )

It is clear that this game is played more for the sake of adult content, still we are trying to make a story orientated game. And writing dialogue ‘impersonally’ doesn't particularly appeal to me.

About the text - here, honestly, we're not sure ourselves. Maybe we'll increase it.

That is on screenshots really looks small, in the game itself - no one seems to have had problems with this on PC (on the android version, however, everything is much larger).

Anyway: thanks, we'll think about it

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do you mean is there content where monsters ‘dominate’ the protagonist?

If I understood correctly, then: no, there will be no such content
I think they meant if the monsters you fight get lucky with the girls (monster girls or human alike) instead of just the MC

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
And I don't understand why the name change feature is necessary : )

It is clear that this game is played more for the sake of adult content, still we are trying to make a story orientated game. And writing dialogue ‘impersonally’ doesn't particularly appeal to me.

About the text - here, honestly, we're not sure ourselves. Maybe we'll increase it.

That is on screenshots really looks small, in the game itself - no one seems to have had problems with this on PC (on the android version, however, everything is much larger).

Anyway: thanks, we'll think about it
I can read it, its just smaller than preferred. As for the name you dont change how you write, its just a variable to be set by the player. For you its the same thing.

Ran into a soft lock, and bug, talked to chloe, had an option about giving her a collar despite not ever talking to her about one, heard the h-scene, went to talk to her again and there were no options at all on screen and no way to back out or even call up the menu.

Also please consider splitting the volume control into multiple tracks if you want to add moaning and such so that can be muted separate from muting everything

Mar 2, 2024
I think they meant if the monsters you fight get lucky with the girls (monster girls or human alike) instead of just the MC
Oh! Ha-ha, I didn't realise.)

Planned for the future, but no such content for now.
I can read it, its just smaller than preferred. As for the name you dont change how you write, its just a variable to be set by the player. For you its the same thing.

Ran into a soft lock, and bug, talked to chloe, had an option about giving her a collar despite not ever talking to her about one, heard the h-scene, went to talk to her again and there were no options at all on screen and no way to back out or even call up the menu.

Also please consider splitting the volume control into multiple tracks if you want to add moaning and such so that can be muted separate from muting everything
About Chloe, yes, it's a bug. Left over from the paid version. Version 0.3 contains a quest with collar. We cut it out and this line was forgotten.

About the volume - we'll take it into account. We'll try to fix it

Can we name the MC?
No, sorry

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Oh! Ha-ha, I didn't realise.)

Planned for the future, but no such content for now.
What, so the monsters/enemies WILL get involved with the girls?

If yes, you might want to include that in OP somewhere.

And GTFO with calling this a "harem"