Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys, i have same problems with my saves is it possible to obtain a save (corrupted no NTR road ) ? Becouse mine dosen't start anymore and older save don't play eighter.

Thanks

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
is there any else for Irena, at this time, after the MC's and her date and spying on her in the back yard?

Kamadox

Oct 13, 2017
Hey,
I can't find the way to go throught the second basement event with Cassandra. Nicole blocks the progression anytime Cassandra joins to serve the drinks. Any solution ?

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can anybody give me an answer? On NTR route with Nicole having Rel=0, Love=140, Corr=210, NTR:like and Cassandra Rel=0, Love=130, Corr=200, NTR:undecided. If I come to the living room at 10pm then I can come to the basement and watch David do his things with Nicole. If I go to the basement at 10pm Cassandra enters with a drink and Nicole gets mad and lead Cassandra away. How man times I play this allways repeat itself!!! How can I get to the second basement meeting with Nicole??? Which time will it happen and what triggers it?? PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER

loliach84

Feb 10, 2019
Can anybody give me an answer? On NTR route with Nicole having Rel=0, Love=140, Corr=210, NTR:like and Cassandra Rel=0, Love=130, Corr=200, NTR:undecided. If I come to the living room at 10pm then I can come to the basement and watch David do his things with Nicole. If I go to the basement at 10pm Cassandra enters with a drink and Nicole gets mad and lead Cassandra away. How man times I play this allways repeat itself!!! How can I get to the second basement meeting with Nicole??? Which time will it happen and what triggers it?? PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER
you've got to do the Nicole corruption path first, then Nicole in the second event with Cassandra will be silent

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry missed one thing! On the weekend, in NTR mode, the second option (date) with Nicole i greyed out (not Active). The first and the third is active

Reactions: Jeebus314

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
you've got to do the Nicole corruption path first, then Nicole in the second event with Cassandra will be silent
What is the "Nicole corruption path" then?. Because I have done everything according to the "Help" function. Tried everything on the first date and so on.??!!

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
What is the "Nicole corruption path" then?. Because I have done everything according to the "Help" function. Tried everything on the first date and so on.??!!
Furthermore the help system tells me to go on the second date with Nicole on the weekend but it's greyed out (not Active)???!!!

loliach84

Feb 10, 2019
Furthermore the help system tells me to go on the second date with Nicole on the weekend but it's greyed out (not Active)???!!!
if i remember correctly you have to do the first date (no need love or corruption but only money) and the second date (corruption 50 or higher) to achieve the event in the basement with nicole

swextal

May 7, 2018
Hi guys, i have same problems with my saves is it possible to obtain a save (corrupted no NTR road ) ? Becouse mine dosen't start anymore and older save don't play eighter.

Thanks
You haven't by accident tried savegameeditor and changed something you shouldn't alter, arent you? Read previous posts.

billbaraka

Dec 20, 2018
I cannot do the Basement Date with Nicole. I did the Date, fucked her, then had the "Cassandra in the basement, but NIcole doesnt want her to join"-Event. (Also the drugging her and then she pukes thing) And now I am stuck. The Second Date (The corruption one with Nicole) is eternally greyed out.

She has 146 corruption and 71 Relationship, 17 Love.

What am I missing?

Reactions: EroHero01

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I cannot do the Basement Date with Nicole. I did the Date, fucked her,...
you mean fuck her in his first date in restaurant or the love date? try to interact every time again with her and check the walktrough in game for corruption route. if its not working, you can share a save here so i can check.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes