• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can please someone say in this game NTR is avoidable or no matter what you do or decide its gonna be?

Niflas

Jan 9, 2018
Hey guys, is there any serious content with the barmaid or the dancer for now ? (sorry I changed their name) I keep trying to hit on the dancer but nothing's happening and same for the barmaid.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, is there any serious content with the barmaid or the dancer for now ? (sorry I changed their name) I keep trying to hit on the dancer but nothing's happening and same for the barmaid.
Nope, nothing with them

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i kinda wish this was in a spoiler
Technically only impregnation is implemented, since you can choose to cum inside or not and if you do choose to cum inside, then the girl could possibly get pregnant, chances increasing each each date and each time you do that.
But, the girls getting pregnant hasn't been implemented yet, so only technical impregnation so far.
can you tell me whats in the update and is it worth downloading

Reactions: numanumani

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to advance the lesbian event with Irena and Alexis after they kiss and then left for somewhere else?
I keep getting the message "I'm sure she'll tell me. She have to!" but I dont know what to do after that

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to advance the lesbian event with Irena and Alexis after they kiss and then left for somewhere else?
I keep getting the message "I'm sure she'll tell me. She have to!" but I dont know what to do after that
There are not any more Irina and Alexis scenes in the game yet. But it looks like Saddog will be adding the next event with those two together in the 0.7.0 update. So you won't have too wait too much longer! :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i kinda wish this was in a spoiler

can you tell me whats in the update and is it worth downloading
Well in this update after having done proper dates with Nicole (Mom) and Cassandra (older Sister), you can take them to the basement to show Bruce and Davide that those two are your sluts, they belong to you, and you humiliate Bruce.
You can also take Irina on a date (9pm your room).
Beyond that, I don't know what's in there, haha :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well in this update after having done proper dates with Nicole (Mom) and Cassandra (older Sister), you can take them to the basement to show Bruce and Davide that those two are your sluts, they belong to you, and you humiliate Bruce.
You can also take Irina on a date (9pm your room).
Beyond that, I don't know what's in there, haha :p
ok ill probably download it tomorrow

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes