Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hi All

Decided to make 2 basic saves for people with the following setup
-Around $2K money
- approx 100 Love
- approx 100 corruption
- 15 or more condoms, chocolate, flowers
- member of the gang (including the 4pm selling of drugs)
- just before sleep and the next day weekend events start.

Saves are page 1 Save slot 1 and 2 (NTR is switch on on both Hard mode is off, but you can set easy in bedroom)
1 is 50 Relationship points
2 is - 50 Relationship points
see this one please
I will still fix this and post after

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
see this one please
Whale1 I think the issue is either:
1)This is an old save running on the new version where you saved at the start of a date when they were on weekdays.
2)Not running on version 5.5.
3)Your game has a corruption issue.

The good part is even though is is a Friday save (day of week) the system still pop up the weekend option once the date is over. after 2 more dates (it still has Friday for day of the week lol) the game will reset to Monday and you can play as normal (on my copy of the game at least).

Attached a save post the 3 dates (2 Cass 1 Alexis) at 7am Monday or you can use your posted one or my basic saves.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Whale1

Jul 28, 2018
Whale1 I think the issue is either:
1)This is an old save running on the new version where you saved at the start of a date when they were on weekdays.
2)Not running on version 5.5.
3)Your game has a corruption issue.

The good part is even though is is a Friday save (day of week) the system still pop up the weekend option once the date is over. after 2 more dates (it still has Friday for day of the week lol) the game will reset to Monday and you can play as normal (on my copy of the game at least).

Attached a save post the 3 dates (2 Cass 1 Alexis) at 7am Monday or you can use your posted one or my basic saves.
This attach it's mine again

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
This attach it's mine again
Correct saved after I pushed pass the error with weekend event on weekday.
If you want to try a working save on a fresh game try the ones I posted under post or if you want me to build you one with your settings (names, path etc send me a PM with what you want and I can build it in about 15 minutes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do i get second date with nicole ?
It says something about being a gangmember
While I loathe being ahead of my time (namely being born 5 or so generations too early), I am happy I am capable of understanding a scenario and screen text.

You need to be a gangmember ffs.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Loads of new Upddates by Saddog :)
1st

Hello everyone,
this weeks theme is about what can happen when a girl took a overdose of the sex drug and can‘t stop. For this example, Alexis is used ;)

2nd
Hello everyone,
in version 0.6 the first buyable clothes will be available. It‘ll start with Nicole and you‘ll able to buy her 4 new outfits, 2 for the love path and 2 for the corruption path.
She‘ll wear one of them when you raise her points to the middle, like when you have enough points to lick her at the date or at corruption, take her to the basement (when you can choose the outfits).
And she‘ll wear the other 2 then when the points are high, like you had the love date at home or the second basement ecounter where she can become your slut.
The events she‘ll wear them are the home events, from 7am until 6pm, so you have many ecounters to play with her in the choosed outfit.
But I can‘t put all outfits in the game, it would expand the size of the game to much, other characters will get clothes too, so you can choose now which of the two above should be buyable for her to wear when you get her to middle love/corruption points.
These new outfits will also have some benefits for the new actions you can take at the day events, like playing/free her tits and better access to her bottom and so on.
These two are from the basement ecounter, the red transparent dress or the schoolgirl outfit.

3rd
See the description in the post before. This time you can vote for her high corruption outfit, one is from the second basement ecounter, one is new.

4th
See description 2 posts before. She‘ll be happy to wear your gift when you reach middle love points with her and it‘s of course not to slutty.

5th
See description 3 posts before. One of these two she‘ll wear when your love points high with her and you had the second love date at home.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg alexis overdose NTR.jpg alexis_overdose.jpg

And this is why I subscribe to saddog!! :)

magus448

May 22, 2018
While I loathe being ahead of my time (namely being born 5 or so generations too early), I am happy I am capable of understanding a scenario and screen text.

You need to be a gangmember ffs.
Well I was one and it still didn't unlock till I had more corruption than love. That distinction is lost in the description for its requirements. Or it was just a specific corruption amount that I didn't reach yet.

furius34

May 29, 2017
any idea how to deflower alexis in basement iam gang member but when i go to deflower alexis mom and dad shows up saying whos is in the basement?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
any idea how to deflower alexis in basement iam gang member but when i go to deflower alexis mom and dad shows up saying whos is in the basement?
You can't, it doesn't happen there, the sex with Alexis happens during their Love- date on weekends :p

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Loads of new Upddates by Saddog :)
1st

Hello everyone,
this weeks theme is about what can happen when a girl took a overdose of the sex drug and can‘t stop. For this example, Alexis is used ;)

2nd
Hello everyone,
in version 0.6 the first buyable clothes will be available. It‘ll start with Nicole and you‘ll able to buy her 4 new outfits, 2 for the love path and 2 for the corruption path.
She‘ll wear one of them when you raise her points to the middle, like when you have enough points to lick her at the date or at corruption, take her to the basement (when you can choose the outfits).
And she‘ll wear the other 2 then when the points are high, like you had the love date at home or the second basement ecounter where she can become your slut.
The events she‘ll wear them are the home events, from 7am until 6pm, so you have many ecounters to play with her in the choosed outfit.
But I can‘t put all outfits in the game, it would expand the size of the game to much, other characters will get clothes too, so you can choose now which of the two above should be buyable for her to wear when you get her to middle love/corruption points.
These new outfits will also have some benefits for the new actions you can take at the day events, like playing/free her tits and better access to her bottom and so on.
These two are from the basement ecounter, the red transparent dress or the schoolgirl outfit.

3rd
See the description in the post before. This time you can vote for her high corruption outfit, one is from the second basement ecounter, one is new.

4th
See description 2 posts before. She‘ll be happy to wear your gift when you reach middle love points with her and it‘s of course not to slutty.

5th
See description 3 posts before. One of these two she‘ll wear when your love points high with her and you had the second love date at home.

View attachment 193100 View attachment 193101 View attachment 193102 View attachment 193103 View attachment 193104 View attachment 193105

And this is why I subscribe to saddog!! :)
fck yes! Can't wait to see this on Alexis' NTR route. I hope with her newfound addiction and all, perhaps she'll fuck the PC too in addition to her other lovers.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
fck yes! Can't wait to see this on Alexis' NTR route. I hope with her newfound addiction and all, perhaps she'll fuck the PC too in addition to her other lovers.
is this addiction already in? I allowed NTR but didnt dip in any of that. I preferably dont want any of those pimps and their diseases near openings my character sticks his stuff in.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes