saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I had a save where Davide tells you to punish mom then Davide tells you about how your mother was the woman in the photos around the house. That she was taken to a strip club and gangbanged.. Also mother talks about cucking Bruce and the NTR try as I may I can not get the scenes to happen again since I lost that save. can any body help me find the path.
This was probably a mod. This is not in the original game.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Walkthrough from OP is not a complete guide from the start. it only shows v0.4.5 event. any complete walkthrough from the start? or do not need it ?;)

EDIT: I need more information about this "statistics shift" when you sleep this view ... I'm not sure about the relationship ... I'm trying hard with "no change" don't want make red -5-10 relationship .. The problem is I do not get much info that as i says really need a complete walktrough so i /we all can be smart :)

melange

Aug 10, 2017
Walkthrough from OP is not a complete guide from the start. it only shows v0.4.5 event. any complete walkthrough from the start? or do not need it ?;)

EDIT: I need more information about this "statistics shift" when you sleep this view ... I'm not sure about the relationship ... I'm trying hard with "no change" don't want make red -5-10 relationship .. The problem is I do not get much info that as i says really need a complete walktrough so i /we all can be smart :)

This is from an old version, so some of it is wrong now

Could someone please add this to the OP?

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I must be realy drunk right now, but i cant figure out the time-slot for the gangmember stuff?

HELP ;D

tried pretty much ever time multiple times...but cant get it to work for some reason, oddly weird cuz i played the game multiple time before o0

Edit: nvm i got it

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
o.o i cant find walkthrough for 5.5, us there one? nothing works in mc room, get nothing but rollback etc and, there is no weekend on this version, so according to the pic i dont understand how able to date or anything.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
i have 5.5 , played quite a bit but dont have weekend events , still and now nothing works in mc room at all...
I have 2 saves, one is ntr on and the other ntr is off. I have been using them since something like version 3.0 or so and it works for both.

The picture where I have $510 above is a new game and I got the weekend event at the end of the first week. The picture itself is from the 2nd or 3rd week.

I started another new game and did nothing but go to the bedroom and hit the ! And the zzz. After 5 times it was Saturday and the MC went to the dinning room and got an error "
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in __instancecheck__

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "v 0.5.5.rpyc", line 2779, in script"

I hit rollback and used my scroll wheel to go back a couple of days. started hitting skip 1 hour until I was teleported to the livingroom and met Irina and then went back to the bedroom and skipped days until it was Saturday again. From there it proceeded until I go this window:

did nothing tyrant.jpg

You may not be advancing time which means you need to either talk to one of the other characters or skipping an hour. If you really can't do anything in the MCs bedroom you may have hit a bug. You can try to start a new game and see if it works. If you want you can upload a save and I can look at to see what may be going on.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
- there is no android port => Android port go to the dev patreon page
- there is no 0.5.5 walk-through
- dates are at the end of the week
- use the search option

Reactions: foursnacks
Feb 8, 2018
There is a official android port, but not here.
Hey Saddog, I don't know if you saw my question on Patreon, but on both builds of the android port I get an error during install, anyone else report that?
Also, the only scenes with Alexis I seem to trigger are anal and deepthroat, I thought from the release message there was a vaginal scene now but I can't seem to get it. 100% corrupt playthrough; no love but relationship is high and I've got her corruption above 300 now.
Thanks.

EDIT: Please disregard the Alexis vaginal sex question, I didn't realize that it was a love route only option- I read back a few pages and realized it was that. I don't like NTR and it feels like people who do are most active here so TBH I don't read the pages thoroughly (my bad). But I've got it now!

The Question about android is still true, I'll try to see what's on discord for help before work and post it here in case someone else has the problem. If someone answers before then, I'll be grateful!

On a weird note unrelated to the game, I tried searching for terms "alexis" and "5.5" in this thread before I asked or read, and both came up empty but I see the terms spread throughout the posts, IDK what that's about.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hey Saddog, I don't know if you saw my question on Patreon, but on both builds of the android port I get an error during install, anyone else report that?
Also, the only scenes with Alexis I seem to trigger are anal and deepthroat, I thought from the release message there was a vaginal scene now but I can't seem to get it. 100% corrupt playthrough; no love but relationship is high and I've got her corruption above 300 now.
Thanks.
The vaginal sex scene with Alexis is during her second date event the weekend.

Feb 8, 2018
The vaginal sex scene with Alexis is during her second date event the weekend.
Thanks, I didn't realize that it was a love route only option- I read back a few pages and realized it was that. I don't like NTR and it feels like people who do are most active here so TBH I don't read the pages thoroughly. But I've got it now!

On a weird note unrelated to the game, I tried searching for terms "alexis" and "5.5" in this thread before I asked or read, and both came up empty but I see the terms spread throughout the posts, IDK what that's about.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes