Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks, I didn't realize that it was a love route only option- I read back a few pages and realized it was that. I don't like NTR and it feels like people who do are most active here so TBH I don't read the pages thoroughly. But I've got it now!

On a weird note unrelated to the game, I tried searching for terms "alexis" and "5.5" in this thread before I asked or read, and both came up empty but I see the terms spread throughout the posts, IDK what that's about.
You're welcome.
About the search function, make sure to select "search in this thread" ( but I guess you did :p ) AND to click on "search" instead of pressing "Enter". Sometimes, pressing "Enter" yields an empty result.

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey Saddog, I don't know if you saw my question on Patreon, but on both builds of the android port I get an error during install, anyone else report that?
Also, the only scenes with Alexis I seem to trigger are anal and deepthroat, I thought from the release message there was a vaginal scene now but I can't seem to get it. 100% corrupt playthrough; no love but relationship is high and I've got her corruption above 300 now.
Thanks.

EDIT: Please disregard the Alexis vaginal sex question, I didn't realize that it was a love route only option- I read back a few pages and realized it was that. I don't like NTR and it feels like people who do are most active here so TBH I don't read the pages thoroughly (my bad). But I've got it now!

The Question about android is still true, I'll try to see what's on discord for help before work and post it here in case someone else has the problem. If someone answers before then, I'll be grateful!

On a weird note unrelated to the game, I tried searching for terms "alexis" and "5.5" in this thread before I asked or read, and both came up empty but I see the terms spread throughout the posts, IDK what that's about.
You wrote about the MEGA download. Dud you try the google drive download too?
And on discord you can get support directly from the guy that made the android version.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be
Feb 8, 2018
You're welcome.
About the search function, make sure to select "search in this thread" ( but I guess you did :p ) AND to click on "search" instead of pressing "Enter". Sometimes, pressing "Enter" yields an empty result.
Yes I def picked "this thread" but I may have hit enter instead of clicking search, I'm old school and still use a ton of keyboard shortcuts (I get frustrated at how long it takes to click things that could be done much faster by keystroke) so I'll make sure to try that next time.

You wrote about the MEGA download. Dud you try the google drive download too?
And on discord you can get support directly from the guy that made the android version.
Actually now that you mention it, no I didn't try google drive as I already have mega and mostly use that. I'll try that now and either way I'll update the thread or maybe post on discord too for good measure.
Thanks much for your quick reply!
P.s.- if you ever want proof-reading help it would be my pleasure to do so as I have plenty of practice in it, at least for English. Not that the script is bad, it's actually quite enjoyable, but there are some things that just look like easy mistakes, and one of my personal burdens is noticing them all. But to be clear, that's not an insult just one of my quirks, LoL.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
just starting the 2nd date with sister. And theyre lying in that straw. the black bits... that's shit.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, Im struggling a bit. There is never anyone at the subway! I'm at the first gangmember quest I think and I keep accepting the package and spamming next hour and checking the subway through tuesday and thursday but nothing seems to work, is my game just bugged?
any saves?
Asking again since my last post was unseen. Would somebody please post their NTR save at the start of the current updated. If you dont have that one, any NTR save would do. Thank you!
Hi All

I have mentioned about 3-5 times already if you need a save for a certain path or at a certain point or have one and want to get it to path/point: Flick me a PM and I will create one for you.

Gracias Saddog. I can not remeber using a mod Weird
Dark wolf mod had this stuff
The Tyrant: DarkWolfMod [v0.45.40] [Heartlessnobody95]

Reactions: FastBullet

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I just played it a third time now, after 2-3 updaes...i still dont understand how this is in any way shape or form ntr?

You guys should look up the term ntr for real.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just played it a third time now, after 2-3 updaes...i still dont understand how this is in any way shape or form ntr?

You guys should look up the term ntr for real.
theres a term for sex of beloved family members the followed character dont want to share with others. its abbreviated with NTR as well

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys.. One question. How i can enter the basement at 0:00 o´clock? I have the basement key, but i can´t use to enter...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Maybe after you ask the same questions enough time, an updated walk through will magically appear and don't forget to increase the police font each times too...who knows.
And don't forget to not use the search function for money cheat, you might get your answer.

Reactions: ja88

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Maybe after you ask the same questions enough time, an updated walk through will magically appear and don't forget to increase the police font each times too...who knows.
And don't forget to not use the search function for money cheat, you might get your answer.
found one thing that i was looking for :LOL:

indehoii

Nov 15, 2018
great... it's been a long time for this, gonna play love route first and then you know what...
thanks Dev

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes