Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There are 2000 rendered images in game ,if she/he get these done there going to be a lot more scenes.
I hope that the author is in good health and this small delay is due to natural reasons.
Yikes, someone's having health issues right now? Well if so, then the priority is to get back in good health and only then worry about this.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
i was speaking from the heart no fallacies.
For the rest i can assure anybody that I -no im not the author- going to make an end for this game regardless :) if i live that is

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
The NTR route is more sexually depraved so more sexually deviant in it's material. It does not, however, push the storyline forward at all. You will know all the same things the NTR route will teach you but you just won't see the more deviant things... Because that's the route the player chose. I'm playing both routes on separate saves. I've played all the scenes available (I think) and little more advancement beyond. Joining the gang, btw, does not lead down the NTR route. It actually gives you a chance to go further undercover and protect the ones the MC loves.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The NTR route is more sexually depraved so more sexually deviant in it's material. It does not, however, push the storyline forward at all. You will know all the same things the NTR route will teach you but you just won't see the more deviant things... Because that's the route the player chose. I'm playing both routes on separate saves. I've played all the scenes available (I think) and little more advancement beyond. Joining the gang, btw, does not lead down the NTR route. It actually gives you a chance to go further undercover and protect the ones the MC loves.
Yeah I gathered that joining the gang is the best way to go about it because you get more first-hand info that way, they don't say that information is power for nothing :p I'm playing the normal NTR route, so basically I avoid all NTR content, which is good. At first I figured I'd go purely the love route with the ladies, but a little bit of corruption is needed I guess, at least if one wants the more lewd stuff, as in penetrative sex, haha, otherwise it's just HJ and BJ apparently :p

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah I gathered that joining the gang is the best way to go about it because you get more first-hand info that way, they don't say that information is power for nothing :p I'm playing the normal NTR route, so basically I avoid all NTR content, which is good. At first I figured I'd go purely the love route with the ladies, but a little bit of corruption is needed I guess, at least if one wants the more lewd stuff, as in penetrative sex, haha, otherwise it's just HJ and BJ apparently :p
You can avoid NTR by maintibg syrong relationship through either love ot corruption. You have penetrative sex with the older sister in the mall with high degrees of love/corruption/relationship. It's the only scene I've found with vaginal penetration regardless the route.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game so far is scene here and there and almost no story.And most of the time makes no sense.
Yeah the father will be cop undercover for years in band of 3 people:)
They have drugs that can make any women their and they will stay at this housedoing nothing with them,except Nicole, for an year?
Babysitter do it better so far.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You can avoid NTR by maintibg syrong relationship through either love ot corruption. You have penetrative sex with the older sister in the mall with high degrees of love/corruption/relationship. It's the only scene I've found with vaginal penetration regardless the route.
You also have vaginal penetration with the Mom in the restaurant when you go hide in the restroom, but that's the corruption way, need to do the scene like 2-3 times before going all the way, and you can actually choose to do either vaginal or anal if I recall right. And the first time you go to the basement with her, if you add a pill in her drink, she'll go puke and you can take advantage of the situation, again anal or vaginal. Unless of course you were talking about how that photoshoot is the only scene where you can have vaginal penetration with her, then yeah, haven't seen others, not with MC at least.

Yeah I know the NTR can be fully avoided if you have high enough relationships with different ladies :)

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played babysitter yet.

The primary storyline is you against the gang, either way. You're either trying to undermine the gang or work with the gang. And working with may br a long term con to take it over. Either way...

Ine of the i teresting things I've found is that it's not a simple love/corruption path. It's about maintaining the relationship gor the better or worse. Sometimes, love can worsen tbat relationship by making them ashamed or feel petty. Other times, corruption can increase the relationship because they want to feel wanted desired for. Either pay you want a mix of both to bring them with you. There's barely a few days worth og storyline gameplay here, so it'll take tine to program both options but it's pretty obvious that the story IS going someplace.

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
You also have vaginal penetration with the Mom in the restaurant when you go hide in the restroom, but that's the corruption way, need to do the scene like 2-3 times before going all the way, and you can actually choose to do either vaginal or anal if I recall right. And the first time you go to the basement with her, if you add a pill in her drink, she'll go puke and you can take advantage of the situation, again anal or vaginal. Unless of course you were talking about how that photoshoot is the only scene where you can have vaginal penetration with her, then yeah, haven't seen others, not with MC at least.

Yeah I know the NTR can be fully avoided if you have high enough relationships with different ladies :)
Think I missed an update.... Maybe. Hrm.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys, did saddogg publish any news about schedule? I see he has post for his patrons.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was something changed in 0.4.5? For some reason I can't deliver those red packages to the person in the subway anymore, I've tried to do that every day just to make sure I haven't tried to do that on wrong days (yes I only have 1 package), and I haven't been given access to the basement yet either, and Mom hasn't taken me to there either.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Yeah, that is one issue with them. I think if it used pictures instead of names in that menu, it would really make a difference.
Read the message above your original message on page 301. The names didn't change because it was hardcoded into the black background image.

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
from saddog

Hello everyone,

I had again problems with my health, triggered by stress from making the game and my work in real life (and some other new problems came up by this two things).

So I missed the second smaller update for august. I won‘t make apologies this time, because it already happened and it‘s my fault only.

Future plans:
I just got overwhelmed by the interest on this game (especially for the NTR part) and my ambition to make this game good. I still want to finish this game and finish it with some quality, so I had to make a cut on my real life job, because I want to set my priorities on finishing this game. It gaves me really a bad conscience to delay things this often.

The next release for version 0.5.0 is planned at september 23th. The game code is too messed up to set in on sooner. Therefor the update will have much content like the 0.4.5 update.

The poll results and some other updates on the planned game changes (that I mentioned in a post before) I‘ll post later this day. (Also the rewards for tier 4)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So on the 23rd the update is "in a few days" then no word at all till Sep 5th and now he says the 23rd of Sep. Generally I want to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to excuses but I think this dev has issues with the truth. Meh, at least I am not backing him.

T

Tony_Stark

okay guys, take a look at this:

Hello everyone,
after a unplanned stay at the hospital (around 10 days) I'm back. Unfortunately I had no access to my patreon,blog etc. there. That was a bad situation because I couldn't inform you further.
I'll have now a friend as backup solution, if something could happen again, but I hope not.
saddog - "They are stupid, they will forget" ))0

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
okay guys, take a look at this

Hello everyone,
after a unplanned stay at the hospital (around 10 days) I'm back. Unfortunately I had no access to my patreon,blog etc. there. That was a bad situation because I couldn't inform you further.
I'll have now a friend as backup solution, if something could happen again, but I hope not.
))0
That was months ago though.
But I do hope he gets better soon, it seem that it has been a recurring thing since then :/

swextal

May 7, 2018
not sure if it is a bug or future event? I has been in the last 2-3 updates though So I am thinking future event location
It occurs at the wrong time.

Wait until it dissappears, and then you can enter (Bug but if you are aware of it it's not a problem).

But currently if you have a green square around the Sleazy Weasel, you can try as much as you want, you can only enter when it's nightclub time in the evening.

hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
i hope Saddog can spend some time on improving the code. It's quite messy, and cause a lot of bugs. If he needs time for this, just take the time.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes