Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
how do you get this scene??????????????????
You need to go to the basement at 10pm or 11pm (forgot which) do not drug her and have high enough relationship + love (as I think the other two outfits were corruption ones) to pick the angel outfit (not bunny one) and ask for boob job, if I remember right

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone know how to get all ntr scene I only get the one of the mom in the bathroom but can’t unlock the others and the walkthrough isn’t really helpful so any one know how to get all

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You need to go to the basement at 10pm or 11pm (forgot which) do not drug her and have high enough relationship + love (as I think the other two outfits were corruption ones) to pick the angel outfit (not bunny one) and ask for boob job, if I remember right
Realy strange.I didn't have to choose an outfit.She just wear the bunny one.No angel:)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've found out the glitch with Nicole outfits events in the basement !

Started from fresh. A couple a days into the game ( 2 or 3 ), you're not a gang-member yet but Nicole offers you top show you the basement already ( green border on the basement icon ).
Don't do that. Don't enter the basement with Nicole before you're a member.

[probably a bug] Now for the Angel/sexy dress outfit : when Nicole show you the basement first time, drug her, even if you are on love route. After that you are set and can play with the build-in cheat to trigger either the love route outfits or the corr ones.
Quoting myself.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That's known bug. Somewhere around page 290, there is fixed scripts.rpa. Download it, and most of bugs should be fixed.
I know about this fix and it didn't worked for me ( and others too ) because of my #1 point about entering the basement with Nicole before being a gangmember. If you do that your game is bugged for good with Nicole outfit events, fixed script.rpa or not.

HwanJun

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how many NTR scene of Alexis and how to reach them? I only get 1 NTR scene on basement?

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
There are 2 ntr sex scenes with Alexis so far. The basement one at night and another at 2 pm at Alexis secret place (look at the map icon).

Reactions: HwanJun
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes