BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
I don't know if its just me (as nobody else has said anything) but when I start a new game once I get to the night time where the mother is in the livingroom it seems to bug out. The mom is in the living room, her picture shows she is in the dinning room and when I click the basement it starts an event saying stuff like "lets use the love drug again" but it 100% seems like it should be an event that starts way later ingame. Any ideas?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know if its just me (as nobody else has said anything) but when I start a new game once I get to the night time where the mother is in the livingroom it seems to bug out. The mom is in the living room, her picture shows she is in the dinning room and when I click the basement it starts an event saying stuff like "lets use the love drug again" but it 100% seems like it should be an event that starts way later ingame. Any ideas?
Yeah that's a known bug, that the mother's avatar shows that she's in the kitchen when she's actually in the livingroom, but that's no big deal though. The basement event with the mother is always at 11pm I think, at least once you're granted access there, which you gain immediately if you accept Davide's offer helping them out distributing the merchandise. At least that's what I understood, haha.

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah that's a known bug, that the mother's avatar shows that she's in the kitchen when she's actually in the livingroom, but that's no big deal though. The basement event with the mother is always at 11pm I think, at least once you're granted access there, which you gain immediately if you accept Davide's offer helping them out distributing the merchandise. At least that's what I understood, haha.
It would be fine but the access it gives is not to the event series where you meet the dude in the basement and spank people in stocks and so forth. The event that is there is one that results in your mother sucking your cock (maybe fucking) at the very start of the game because you have a "Love Drug" but I ofcourse have not got said drug.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I tried this out in version 3.5 and am wondering if there is more too it now. It seemed to em most of the game was grinding out love/corruption points to unlock all the scenes for the "dates". There wasn't much gameplay other than that, the NPCs had general the same dialogue at 5 corruption and 50 for example so you didn't get a sense of making them more in love or depraved.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I tried this out in version 3.5 and am wondering if there is more too it now. It seemed to em most of the game was grinding out love/corruption points to unlock all the scenes for the "dates". There wasn't much gameplay other than that, the NPCs had general the same dialogue at 5 corruption and 50 for example so you didn't get a sense of making them more in love or depraved.
Yeah I haven't really found all that much content in the game, just getting relationship/love/corruption points, making money via 2-3 different jobs and then taking them ladies on dates, and depending on the points, there may be differences in the dates, that's just about it. But when it comes to story...well there's not much there, or is there? Haha.
Basically as far as I've noticed, the story is: the MC returns home, is told of the situation, he joins the gang (or refuse it), then delivers red packages every Tuesday and Thursday, and then interacts with different ladies on a daily basis? Not much there right now, haha.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Pretty much the same for love path,dunno about NTR/corruption i ain't letting a bunch of fake machos claim my women.While the game has alot potential it severely lacks content right now so if you want my opinion you can skip it for now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Pretty much the same for love path,dunno about NTR/corruption i ain't letting a bunch of fake machos claim my women.While the game has alot potential it severely lacks content right now so if you want my opinion you can skip it for now.
Has plenty of potential but yeah you're right, it does severely lack content as of yet, sure there are some sex scenes, but what it REALLY is lacking right now is story content, that's what I primarily play these games/VNs for, erotic material is secondary :p

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Has plenty of potential but yeah you're right, it does severely lack content as of yet, sure there are some sex scenes, but what it REALLY is lacking right now is story content, that's what I primarily play these games/VNs for, erotic material is secondary :p
I feel you buddy,story comes first for me as well,the saucy scenes are just a bonus but i wanna believe the game is gonna get a whole lot better when we bring the gang down as heroes or take over as villains.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
New Update

Hello everyone,
planned for the upcoming update this month are:

- fixing many bugs and cleaning of the code
- implementing the hint system (so hopefully the walkthrough won't be needed that much often after then)
- more story
- some changes on the NTR-system (more in an later post)
- some new events (not that many/long ones as in update 0.4.5)
- Animations. I created now some, but nothing special, just short ones that are part of the events. They'll have sound, but only enviroment sounds, no voices etc.
I uploaded one, so you can see what they are. (without sound atm) They're original and the webm (smaller) version. You'll see the quality loss at webm and that's something I need/want to change until then.
- And also some other UI changings

To see the animations in their full quality, you should download them. (The preview on MEGA is lower quality).

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
New Update

Hello everyone,
planned for the upcoming update this month are:

- fixing many bugs and cleaning of the code
- implementing the hint system (so hopefully the walkthrough won't be needed that much often after then)
- more story
- some changes on the NTR-system (more in an later post)
- some new events (not that many/long ones as in update 0.4.5)
- Animations. I created now some, but nothing special, just short ones that are part of the events. They'll have sound, but only enviroment sounds, no voices etc.
I uploaded one, so you can see what they are. (without sound atm) They're original and the webm (smaller) version. You'll see the quality loss at webm and that's something I need/want to change until then.
- And also some other UI changings

To see the animations in their full quality, you should download them. (The preview on MEGA is lower quality).
nice animation. smooth.

Reactions: paragon

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
cuckold they fucking mean it.
The Player Character isn't in a relationship with anyone, so they're not being cucked.

On the corruption route though, Cassandra's boyfriend can be cucked... by the Player Character, her own brother (if using the incest version), no less.

Reactions: January2015
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes