Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Seems like the mega download is not working. Could be my mistake though.
It's not your mistake.

The account that the link is tied to was terminated for breaching TOS.
Some other generous person would need to use their Mega account to host the file, and be used by us for downloading.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It's not your mistake.

The account that the link is tied to was terminated for breaching TOS.
Some other generous person would need to use their Mega account to host the file, and be used by us for downloading.
Done - re-upped to Mega ;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Nice game. But I Need some help.

1. How can I f**k the mother in the shower an when I am alone with her, after I have sttod up against Davide? More coruption?
2. I think I am in a loop! 3 times I saw Davide(?) fucking mother.

Please some help!

Jun 10, 2018
Nice game. But I Need some help.

1. How can I f**k the mother in the shower an when I am alone with her, after I have sttod up against Davide? More coruption?

Please some help!
If corruption is more mother will fuck by others and she will enjoy it. Same goes for other characters. I don't think there is a way to fuck mother in shower but you can get hand job instead.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can follow the walkthrough for more precision . to see if you miss scenes, you can check the 3DCG (with Unren)

Reactions: Ara-sH

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I have just started playing this game & I want MC to put an end to all of it kick his step dad out of his home & from his mom's life.I personally don't like his step dad he is asshole. Just have to find a way to cut him out of the life of family.
what are u talking about the father (the white dude) is to much of a wimp to to b an ashole . now davide (the blacke dude ) is an asshole

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
now i say game aint any where near 25% done so it save to say the boyfriends will b able to get rid of them at some piont.

the three some that was asked about not in game yet & it was about big sis & her friend (the only girl u can use cheat on but still cant date lol)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Very nice game. I like the NTR events especialy with Alexis (seeing her asshole widdened by Davide is awesome).
I tried the none NTR option but even with walktrought I have difficulties with Nicole love route and her basement event(after the bunny outfit scene).
I also can’t manage to trigger Irina shower or BJ scenes.
Can’t wait for the next update.

Jun 1, 2018
Hi I'm kinda new when you are going to the subway to deliver the packages what do you do i go there and it doesn't give me an option to do anything

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I know in 0.4 if you had accepted the job more than once before going, so you had 2 of the package, you couldn't interact with her to turn it it.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes