• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

Hello everyone,

it‘s getting late again, but now 0.3.5 is here, but unfortunately not all is finished.

I underestimated the effort I needed for the basement area, how annoying real life can be and the stress of creating a game which affect my personal health badly since some time. Also it was a bad decision to set the release date sooner for this big update.

So it should take another week to get it all finished. But I don‘t want to delay it for a second time, so I‘ll release the finished parts now and you‘ll get the rest of this update the next days, in every case within this month, because you pledged for that.

Done for this update are Cassandra‘s date and the basement (basement is not proofreaded and corrected yet, but the images are in, so this will be a script patch). Also a short explanation what it'll be possible in the game. (as a one time event after the intro).

The basement is reachable in two ways, with becoming a gang member (this require to deliever the package several times) or get into there with Alexis (her date have to been done before). Also the introduction for this path is not done yet, so it‘ll start directly in the basement, but you can play the „kinky“ stuff with her. (You can start it for now in your room, it‘ll change later).

The other things that were planned for this update, the basement love path with Nicole and the reactions to the several events will be delievered with patches like I wrote above. The downlaod for windows is available now, mac and linux a little later, when I‘m back from work.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Is free for me so I won’t complain...much.... It seems like saddog is a one person team and he might need help, he promises a lot but seems to much just for him. Partially delivering a product twice might get old for his supporters. I do like his games

U

User_32285

Is free for me so I won’t complain...much.... It seems like saddog is a one person team and he might need help, he promises a lot but seems to much just for him. Partially delivering a product twice might get old for his supporters. I do like his games
A victim of his own succes then, I really hope he doesn't burn out due to all these expectations.

I am a patient pirate, I would rather wait ( for as long as it takes ) to see this game come to fruition than to see it selfdestruct and lose what it could have been.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
A victim of his own succes then, I really hope he doesn't burn out due to all these expectations.

I am a patient pirate, I would rather wait ( for as long as it takes ) to see this game come to fruition than to see it selfdestruct and lose what it could have been.
Nah fuck that gimme what I was promised 2 months ago now lol

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He's delivering high quality content, we should give him a break. He should take a week off after 0.3.5 imo.
Try harder with the sock puppet accounts next time saddog, and don't talk about "honest communication" if ur going to use them lol
Nope, not an alt account. If you know anything about the building of these virtual novels is that it takes a lot of work. You can easily get burned out if you push too hard. Then what happens is the designer loses interest and the project gets abandoned. You don't want him to reach a point where he feels like a slave to the project. There are many artists/devs who hit this block in the road. It sounds like he works a job in addition to this project. My advice is that he takes a week off. Sometimes going slow lets you go faster in the long run.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
He's delivering high quality content, we should give him a break. He should take a week off after 0.3.5 imo.

Nope, not an alt account. If you know anything about the building of these virtual novels is that it takes a lot of work. You can easily get burned out if you push too hard. Then what happens is the designer loses interest and the project gets abandoned. You don't want him to reach a point where he feels like a slave to the project. There are many artists/devs who hit this block in the road. It sounds like he works a job in addition to this project. My advice is that he takes a week off. Sometimes going slow lets you go faster in the long run.
I just thought it was a coincidence that right b4 he posted the 2nd postponement of the game some anon with little history came outta nowhere with this crap about "take ur time"

Edit: nvmd looked at ur history and ur not a sock puppet, and I'm a dick; sorry saddog.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
U

User_32285

I just thought it was a coincidence that right b4 he posted the 2nd postponement of the game some anon with little history came outta nowhere with this crap about "take ur time"

Edit: nvmd looked at ur history and ur not a sock puppet, and I'm a dick; sorry saddog.
No worries, most of us here are dicks, welcome to the club :)

Reactions: Fred Asten

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
It'd make more sense for him to release update in every one and a half months, less likely to cause delay

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes