frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
it's the only walkrougth and online because I do not understand anything, there would be there a better better walkrougth, thx for help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
it's the only walkrougth and online because I do not understand anything, there would be there a better better walkrougth, thx for help
Given the fact there is only day 1 that is complete the walkthrough just tells you were they are at any given time of the day, you can work on there stats for weeks on end but only day 1 is complete with day 2 restarting over and over again for the story part of the game.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
but the new update, will not break your mod?
I don't expect it to before v0.4.0, if even then; V0.3.5 *should* be just bug-fix's and maybe minor content updates while v0.4.0 *should* be fairly major changes.
Then again, Saddog could do a fairly major update with v0.3.5 and break both my mod and the 'known' console commands for cheating.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, I'd like to know how many points you need to unlock the sex scenes relationship = love = corruption = for each of the characters and how much sex scene there is? thank you for your answers

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes