paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Okay, so where to find or download them?
Virtually every page or two has one in it as it is a very common question asked by those who generally dont take the time to look for an answer, I have uploaded it below but your next question will be that I am sending you a Timeline not a walkthrough and that is correct.
The game is merely a series of events set for certain hours , following the timeline you can do any of the actions.
Their is also cheats further back that can be found that will help you amend your stats etc if need be..

Hope that helps.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Most people want to see the incest story develop with MC and his family, it's about them, not a bunch of NPCs. If not, the game should be called "Davide's gang", throw the family away and tag it as gay, since the gang is so important.
Incest is the taboo, it's the selling point, story wise; that's why so many devs include it.
There's no taboo in BBC nor gangbang, all that became vanilla a long time ago.
This is the funniest post I've ever read on here. Incest is taboo? You can't go anywhere in the WEG scene without being bombarded by incest games and scenes. It's the most vanilla genre you can find.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Virtually every page or two has one in it as it is a very common question asked by those who generally dont take the time to look for an answer, I have uploaded it below but your next question will be that I am sending you a Timeline not a walkthrough and that is correct.
The game is merely a series of events set for certain hours , following the timeline you can do any of the actions.
Their is also cheats further back that can be found that will help you amend your stats etc if need be..

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for the information. Just few more question, How to activate the cheat and are there NTR scene yet in the game? I'm sure scenes are upgraded based on relationship points.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
You okay? I think it's safe enough to ask question about the game, that's why it's called Forum.
I don't want to offend, but people like you make the community much worse. I find it an utter lack of respect to ask FOUR questions in a row in a single day that have been asked a hundred times before. This sort of disregard makes actual discussing or troubleshooting of the game a burden.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
This is the funniest post I've ever read on here. Incest is taboo? You can't go anywhere in the WEG scene without being bombarded by incest games and scenes. It's the most vanilla genre you can find.
Besides, what's the difference if that's vanilla or not. I just want to see how girls turning into sluts, no matter who fucks them. It will be mc in one playthrough, and someone else in another playthrough, wariety is the best part of the game

Reactions: paragon

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I don't want to offend, but people like you make the community much worse. I find it an utter lack of respect to ask FOUR questions in a row in a single day that have been asked a hundred times before. This sort of disregard makes actual discussing or troubleshooting of the game a burden.
Then go open a website of your own, create your own rule and be the king. That won't happen here because this is a forum for everyone. I'm asking question only about the game and not about your personal life or ego.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the information. Just few more question, How to activate the cheat and are there NTR scene yet in the game? I'm sure scenes are upgraded based on relationship points.
Are you sure these are your last questions??? :)
All your questions are answered previously in this thread but since I have an exceptionaly italian beer at my side and today is a good good day, lets spread the positive times.

- Unzip Unren and use it to unload the Images and also open the control menus
- NTR is in the game

The lines to reset are as follows

--
MORE CHEAT'S: Big Sis Friend & Bar Girl:
IRINA:
irinarelationship = xxx
irinalove = xxx
irinacorruption = xxx

VIVIAN:
vivianrelationship = xxx
vivianlove = xxx
viviancorruption = xxx

This cheat's are from sandro123456: Thanks....
GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = xxx

Last q you asked - no you cannot enter the basement

& finally their is full details further back on how to use the cheats fully if you check back or run the usual search.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Then go open a website of your own, create your own rule and be the king. That won't happen here because this is a forum for everyone. I'm asking question only about the game and not about your personal life or ego.
Come on peoples, you are both right in that..
Slider .. It is annoying people are to lazy to check the past and build on it but
coolboy88 is just doing what everyone else has dne before him and their is no point giving him a hard time, you just end up in a long stupid argument that no one wins. Besides he is being pleasant about it rather than the usual twats response.
Really we should have all the solutions on the first page and then everyone would now where their towel is and never need to pose any questions..
Now I am off to hug some trees :)

Reactions: wep

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Are you sure these are your last questions??? :)
All your questions are answered previously in this thread but since I have an exceptionaly italian beer at my side and today is a good good day, lets spread the positive times.

- Unzip Unren and use it to unload the Images and also open the control menus
- NTR is in the game

The lines to reset are as follows

--
MORE CHEAT'S: Big Sis Friend & Bar Girl:
IRINA:
irinarelationship = xxx
irinalove = xxx
irinacorruption = xxx

VIVIAN:
vivianrelationship = xxx
vivianlove = xxx
viviancorruption = xxx

This cheat's are from sandro123456: Thanks....
GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = xxx

Last q you asked - no you cannot enter the basement

& finally their is full details further back on how to use the cheats fully if you check back or run the usual search.
You sir are great, Thank you for being nice and giving a detailed response. Hope you enjoy the Italian beer!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Best looking pussy I've seen here to be honest. Hope for some slow or at least spicy NTR with her. I'm kinda bumped by the lack of other males to compete with except for Davide but I guess it might take a while
If I am being honest I like a game where their aint much of a challenge but the visuals and story are good, I have become lazy over the last few years of using cheats and Image strippers etc. Now I wanna see results more than the competition to get their.
The BB eric situation slowly drove me mad and a lot of fighting with Davide would not be my idea of fun... I dont wanna walk to the local shop for my beer, I wanna fridge full of beer, if that makes sense. (maybe the word I am looking for is Lazy)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If I am being honest I like a game where their aint much of a challenge but the visuals and story are good, I have become lazy over the last few years of using cheats and Image strippers etc. Now I wanna see results more than the competition to get their.
The BB eric situation slowly drove me mad and a lot of fighting with Davide would not be my idea of fun... I dont wanna walk to the local shop for my beer, I wanna fridge full of beer, if that makes sense. (maybe the word I am looking for is Lazy)
That's totally fine. Our tastes are just different and that's healthy. I hope there will be tons of scenes for MC as well to balance everything. As well as additional females we can date. I still wait for that. But I like having an options the most so I can't wait for other males as I'm NTR fan. Dev promised a lot of males and females so it's something we can expect. It doesn't have to be anything hard to deal with but for now story is really condensed around gang and more sandbox elements would be great. I'm still waiting for a proper gf we can have outside of our family as sis's friend is a bit too slutty for my taste.

Reactions: RWaites
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes