Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
As 90% of the MC of this forum. But at least not as creepy as BB or Icstor's MC
Yeah, there's something off about him. Maybe it's partly because his skin tone is closer to Davide's. Maybe he's not related to his cuck father. He also has weird expressions, like a villain, even when smiling. I'm also thankful that he doesn't look anything like Max or look like a shota. That model is used far too often.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, there's something off about him. Maybe it's partly because his skin tone is closer to Davide's. Maybe he's not related to his cuck father. He also has weird expressions, like a villain, even when smiling. I'm also thankful that he doesn't look anything like Max or look like a shota. That model is used far too often.
Its his stupid hair.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
To be honest I am not sure what I have so you have have the last lot of saves .. something should work :)

All saves between the 26th and the 30th of last month, mixed bag I am afraid as I generally experiemnt with what ifs a lot.
how I can put ur save data ??? I download ur file and out it in save file nothing show in load game , any idea

R

RWaites

When we are expecting the update as today is friday....its 6:41 PM here or should i have to wait for couple of more hours
Not sure what time zone Saddogg's in (think it's EST) but uploads and posts are usually between 18:00 - 24:00 GMT

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
hello to everyone can help me with some information why when I put a salvage in the saves I'm not going to go into the rescue I do not get the game I got off the site here when I give flowers to take me out of the game

which is most important to be raised from the picture that I put

the phase they do in either that you live the same or the phase and the night I lower 20 of the relationshiop
give me ur save data plz man

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
yes, as I've heard there are more male caracters = more cocks fucking around (will that be a gay game? I do not mind, but I'm finally out of it), so they have much more sex than mc (if it really is true what I've heard) and what does the mc ?? does he apologize to everyone a thousand times? and can be beaten up again permanently ?? and have to grind endless points and work for others so that others get what they want? and does the mother still wear her normal clothes which are called autfit sluts? hahahahahah how ridiculous the mormal things and big sis operates again in secret their sex web side?
I am afraid all have more than enough sex only the MC who gets beaten apologizes permanently and lives like a monk oh I'm waiting for myself have the more sex than the MC

and the mother is happy to continue that she is treated like a whore, fucktoy and in the basement gabgbang one after the other has and rumteichen that anyone (except the mc) can fuck them can abuse it it says yes

and dad the loser who has no balls gives his two daughters happy to fuck for his wannabe gang? because he does not want his miserable life to change because he likes it as it is now? So both mom and dad do not want to change anything
Err, by juicier content I meant the weekend dates for the MC + the girls. As we know from the previews you will be able to get intimate with them. And you do realize that nobody fucks around if you play it right? That only happens if you do ignore or have a bad relationship with them. So it's all up to you.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Are you sure these are your last questions??? :)
All your questions are answered previously in this thread but since I have an exceptionaly italian beer at my side and today is a good good day, lets spread the positive times.

- Unzip Unren and use it to unload the Images and also open the control menus
- NTR is in the game

The lines to reset are as follows

--
MORE CHEAT'S: Big Sis Friend & Bar Girl:
IRINA:
irinarelationship = xxx
irinalove = xxx
irinacorruption = xxx

VIVIAN:
vivianrelationship = xxx
vivianlove = xxx
viviancorruption = xxx

This cheat's are from sandro123456: Thanks....
GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = xxx

Last q you asked - no you cannot enter the basement

& finally their is full details further back on how to use the cheats fully if you check back or run the usual search.
I did ur mod but nothing happen in game ?? ur mod fail or something I cant put
LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = x
or its alrdy active ???

Reactions: 198aks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
with the cheat you can do it on phone, instead of having to use the console

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Well I was hoping to get it before going to work. At least I'll have something to look forward to through my shift.

Reactions: DMC
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes