DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Developer is still busy to set up game mechanics in last published update. Next one should see progression of story, so yes at this moment day 1 keeps repeating. To clarify my former answer a bit, if you set hard NTR on you will lose a lot of relationship points so can easily get into the red scores that make NTR possible.

Not sure yet but on sharing routes I suspect, you can have scenes with other males while relationship high if the girls are corrupt enough.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, so relationship is what matters to get the H-scenes? no wonder i can't get any sex scenes to trigger, i have high relationship. so does high love change what they say when they are getting ntr'd by davide or is it all the same? i just want some hints that they are thinking of MC while some one else screws them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not think game is that far developed yet at this moment, personally I tend to avoid the NTR scenes, so maybe someone else can tell.:)

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Saddog (the author) said that in the next version we'll have the option to actively introduce the other males to the girls and even encourage them to date/fuck (and provably letting you participate in some way). We still don't know if you can make these decisions when your relationship level with the girls is low or only when is high enough.

Regardless of that, when your relationship level is low and ntr is on, the girls will build their default relationships with another male, but I take that then you are unable to participate or even see much.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
relationship is 0, love is 55 and corrupt is 50. when does davide start screwing the sisters?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh so these sets are for next update? i thought they were current lol

damn it, i've been playing for 3 hours trying to get ntr scenes...

Reactions: finflash

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
even worse, some are just promotional renders if remember right that may be never in game as such, though think someone was making a mod that might include some of those and some fanart.

But for me personally if Davide lays any hand on my little sis he will be lucky if I take a spade to his head after having shared him for a bit with a herd of horny Elephant bulls. :evilsmile:

Reactions: ROTGOT

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
sweet. that's what i'm talking about. glad i don't have to start over. time to lose my girls.

of course, i'm trying to get the little sister ntr'd first. something about the innocent types makes it better.
relationship is 0, love is 55 and corrupt is 50. when does davide start screwing the sisters?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
de gustibus non disputandum est (literally "about tastes, it should not be disputed/discussed").

From wiki:

Origin uncertain; likely of medieval ( ) origin,particularly due to the grammar.

The sentiment behind the phrase is much older though. Plutarch reports that when Cæsar was dining at his friend Valerius Leo's in Milan, his host served up asparagus dressed in rather than olive oil. When his friends complained, Cæsar rebuked them:

‘ἤρκει γὰρ,’ ἔφη, ‘τὸ μὴ χρῆσθαι τοῖς ἀπαρέσκουσιν· ὁ δὲ τὴν τοιαύτην ἀγροικίαν ἐξελέγχων αὐτός ἐστιν ἄγροικος.’
‘Surely,’ said [Cæsar], ‘it were enough not to eat what you don't like; but he who finds fault with ill-breeding like this is ill-bred himself.’ – Plut. Cæs. 17.6

;)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
de gustibus non disputandum est (literally "about tastes, it should not be disputed/discussed").

From wiki:

Origin uncertain; likely of medieval ( ) origin,particularly due to the grammar.

The sentiment behind the phrase is much older though. Plutarch reports that when Cæsar was dining at his friend Valerius Leo's in Milan, his host served up asparagus dressed in rather than olive oil. When his friends complained, Cæsar rebuked them:

‘ἤρκει γὰρ,’ ἔφη, ‘τὸ μὴ χρῆσθαι τοῖς ἀπαρέσκουσιν· ὁ δὲ τὴν τοιαύτην ἀγροικίαν ἐξελέγχων αὐτός ἐστιν ἄγροικος.’
‘Surely,’ said [Cæsar], ‘it were enough not to eat what you don't like; but he who finds fault with ill-breeding like this is ill-bred himself.’ – Plut. Cæs. 17.6

;)
I don't want to start the obligatory you know what comment war flood, so sometimes a meme says more than a thousand words. ;)

Reactions: wep

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
The renders are top notch but there seems to be very little progression?

I keep repeating the same scenes over and over and all i got after several days of grind was the little sister using "master" in a dialogue after I had shown her lots of BDSM

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
The renders are top notch but there seems to be very little progression?

I keep repeating the same scenes over and over and all i got after several days of grind was the little sister using "master" in a dialogue after I had shown her lots of BDSM

That's the main issue with this game, the developer makes too little progress and then waters down his/her efforts by trying to cater to two separate fan bases one for NTR and the other against. As a result you get people who like the girls but not the genre then give the game a chance get Ntr'd or very little satisfaction for the time put in get fed up and then complain. Saddog can make good games as evidenced by My Legacy but this one i think is dragging its feet too much.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
That's the main issue with this game, the developer makes too little progress and then waters down his/her efforts by trying to cater to two separate fan bases one for NTR and the other against. As a result you get people who like the girls but not the genre then give the game a chance get Ntr'd or very little satisfaction for the time put in get fed up and then complain. Saddog can make good games as evidenced by My Legacy but this one i think is dragging its feet too much.
No one cares if some people complain, fuck em. The game's successful that's the point.

Reactions: Sihil

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Most people want to see the incest story develop with MC and his family, it's about them, not a bunch of NPCs. If not, the game should be called "Davide's gang", throw the family away and tag it as gay, since the gang is so important.
Incest is the taboo, it's the selling point, story wise; that's why so many devs include it.
There's no taboo in BBC nor gangbang, all that became vanilla a long time ago.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes