Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks! But I don't think I'm ready to take on a large project like that just yet. :D
@S A Z: Would like to know if you could remake a game with better Graphix and tweeks. It's pretty Hardcore on the NTR parameter but lacks good quality Graphix and engine. If made in Renpy and the Graphix as Good as yours, It may just be a best seller.

Game: Sinful Mother. -

Reactions: S A Z

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Another Scene for the Mod :) The images are separated by scene and some scenes have variations. In those cases the variations are all in the same scene spoiler. Includes some basic animated gifs, nothing fancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, but aren't that robe can be obtained only in love route ?

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@S A Z: Would like to know if you could remake a game with better Graphix and tweeks. It's pretty Hardcore on the NTR parameter but lacks good quality Graphix and engine. If made in Renpy and the Graphix as Good as yours, It may just be a best seller.

Game: Sinful Mother. -
It's possible to remake a game from Novelty in Renpy, but it would take a lot of work to do it. The pictures used were originally made in Premium Play Darkness for that game. The original models would have to be converted from Premium Play Darkness and imported into Daz 3d (If I were doing it as it's the program I know best for this). Then each of the images used in the game would need to be recreated and rendered in Daz 3d. Lastly you'd need to take the script (which would need to be data mined from Novelty and re-coded into Renpy) and the new renders and put it all together.

I don't know if you're were trying to ask me if I would do it or if it's just possible. If you were asking if I would do it, while I would be flattered, I'm not looking to start a huge project like that right now. Additionally, as you can probably tell by my renders, I tend to favor the Love and Corruption side of The Tyrant more than the NTR side of it. But there are some seriously great artists posting on this thread that are killing it in the NTR department and I happily tip my hat to them! :)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It's possible to remake a game from Novelty in Renpy, but it would take a lot of work to do it. The pictures used were originally made in Premium Play Darkness for that game. The original models would have to be converted from Premium Play Darkness and imported into Daz 3d (If I were doing it as it's the program I know best for this). Then each of the images used in the game would need to be recreated and rendered in Daz 3d. Lastly you'd need to take the script (which would need to be data mined from Novelty and re-coded into Renpy) and the new renders and put it all together.

I don't know if you're were trying to ask me if I would do it or if it's just possible. If you were asking if I would do it, while I would be flattered, I'm not looking to start a huge project like that right now. Additionally, as you can probably tell by my renders, I tend to favor the Love and Corruption side of The Tyrant more than the NTR side of it. But there are some seriously great artists posting on this thread that are killing it in the NTR department and I happily tip my hat to them! :)
I like playing a game that is replayable. In other words I play all potential routes to all potential endings. Games with multiple endings and multiple paths though are just huge projects. Projects that ultimately need teams of people who think alike and know what they are doing.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
@paragon - No need to apologize to us for that! :) Thanks again for sharing them with us! I can see what you mean, but I do find it pretty great Ruby is choking Bruce out! He looks so embarrassed.
@paragon I agree with @S A Z there is no need to apologize and I do see what you mean on the pictures. Maybe a different angle, but seeing Bruce being choke is pretty good.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes