Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
uncontrolled debauchery(y)
Thanks!
Jajajajaja Yes @lexx228 , maybe a bit!!!!! ehem.. In the 70's hippies said "love is share", don't??? ;)
Fantastic! That last scene with Davide carrying Bruce on his back cracked me up! Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks @S A Z , I like so much you enjoyed it. I had a trouble and it was I didn't knew how to finish the history. Happily I had this "thug?" idea in the last minute!

btw, my excuses for the lightning and some "not fit" troubles, but I have no time to re-do. Hope to improve my machine soon!

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Thanks!
Jajajajaja Yes @lexx228 , maybe a bit!!!!! ehem.. In the 70's hippies said "love is share", don't??? ;)

Thanks @S A Z , I like so much you enjoyed it. I had a trouble and it was I didn't knew how to finish the history. Happily I had this "thug?" idea in the last minute!

btw, my excuses for the lightning and some "not fit" troubles, but I have no time to re-do. Hope to improve my machine soon!
That last one made me think that maybe Bruce was riding Davide in more than one way, when I saw it... *giggles*

Reactions: dick bullcock

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
@ Sasuke92 I'm with you(y), but Saddog has more than enough to advance the game every month. I could never ask him more, I am more than happy with what he gives us, besides the roads he opens to develop my madness.
All my gratitude to the developer!
Agree with you totally. He shares his asset files and his game has contuined to deliver month on month.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes