Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I have just downloaded Daz now and gonna have a look on how it works etc, have little tyme but it could be fun to learn.
I have a lot of good storys in mind and can even draw and do photography but doubt I have enough time on my hands to complete any such project :). As for Daz just started trying it out and is is very complex and bloody hard to do anything with even on a reasonable spec`d games machine, maybe i need to up the laptop again? - either way gonna try and do some images of my own for this game but could be a long way off I fear...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I have a lot of good storys in mind and can even draw and do photography but doubt I have enough time on my hands to complete any such project :). As for Daz just started trying it out and is is very complex and bloody hard to do anything with even on a reasonable spec`d games machine, maybe i need to up the laptop again? - either way gonna try and do some images of my own for this game but could be a long way off I fear...
World is not ready for your perv projects. x'D

Reactions: paragon

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
maybe i need to up the laptop again?
If you're planning to render anything with good quality, then forget about laptops. No one who is even remotely serious about creating 3D renders is using laptops. Compared to desktop PC's a laptop that is powerful enough costs a fortune and is still inferior when it comes to reliability, upgradability, using multiple graphic cards and so on.
If you actually want to buy a new laptop and in your mind you are bringing up this "excuse" as a good reason to do it, then just don't lie to yourself ;)
If you want to get serious about 3D art, then buy a desktop PC that has enough room in its case, several large intake fans with dust filters and multiple PCIEx16 ports. Or better yet, build one yourself.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
If you're planning to render anything with good quality, then forget about laptops. No one who is even remotely serious about creating 3D renders is using laptops. Compared to desktop PC's a laptop that is powerful enough costs a fortune and is still inferior when it comes to reliability, upgradability, using multiple graphic cards and so on.
If you actually want to buy a new laptop and in your mind you are bringing up this "excuse" as a good reason to do it, then just don't lie to yourself ;)
If you want to get serious about 3D art, then buy a desktop PC that has enough room in its case, several large intake fans with dust filters and multiple PCIEx16 ports. Or better yet, build one yourself.
I am so not that serious, just fancied trying it out and see what I could do, Daz did work vaguely on my laptop but the controls looked like something out of Star Trek, might just aim for pencil and paper much easier :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
That AlexisxDavide scene is great!

To watch mom on the sybian and make out with Alexis, I think your relationship with Alexis needs to be high when you go down there.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The new Images!! - damn the updates were good but anyone know how to set of the following scenes?
- Lil sis loved up with you in the cellar rather than davide?
- Mom on the sybian sex toy?

The last scene is from the game but I really liked it :)
which of these 3 scenes are in the game?

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
To be honest I feel so turn off watching Alexis, her face looks so alien and ugly.. I mean not-normal... And then I watch other female characters... damn, I could devour them. :heartcoveredeyes:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
To be honest I feel so turn off watching Alexis, her face looks so alien and ugly.. I mean not-normal... And then I watch other female characters... damn, I could devour them. :heartcoveredeyes:
Hmm, cannabalistic tendencies linked with a strong feeling of alienation and being surrounded by ugliness? - i suggest less incest / violence based games from now and more fluffy bunny rabbit ones :)

U

User_17502

Just got in the door and Saddog has kindly put up 2 new images, both of course are official releases from the patreon website not nec game related.
Anyone for a drinking game?
And why is Miranda a bloke?
What in the fuck? Maybe saddog is showing his regional culture. Otherwise I have no clue why that bald dude is called Miranda.

Reactions: paragon and Hadgar

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
What in the fuck? Maybe saddog is showing his regional culture. Otherwise I have no clue why that bald dude is called Miranda.
miranda is a girl as far as I know, you get to fuck her if you go to the basement with davide and go for mom ntr route

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
In a perfect position for Davide! I know the teaser images aren't part of the game but I do hope saddog will eventually implement day/night stuff in the game, it's kinda silly to go out on the porch at midnight and have it be light.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
This is not a fan art. This image is already in the game.
None of the images I put up are fanart, they all come from the patreon site, this he just put up today and it looks slightly more detailed than the usual...
As for needing fanart on a fanart site agreed but no one is supplying alas.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
None of the images I put up are fanart, they all come from the patreon site, this he just put up today and it looks slightly more detailed than the usual...
As for needing fanart on a fanart site agreed but no one is supplying alas.
I know that most of the images here are a reward for patrons. Just this picture does not fit this section. Although it can be signed as a teaser 0.3.6.
And since we started talking about this
@Jack the Rapist Where is your wonderful fan art?

Oct 30, 2017
I know that most of the images here are a reward for patrons. Just this picture does not fit this section. Although it can be signed as a teaser 0.3.6.
And since we started talking about this
@Jack the Rapist Where is your wonderful fan art?
Fuck my Pc man, i know we need powerfull machine for 3d render especially for daz studio... fuck my pc.

hey come on guys make some fanart lol...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes