• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Damn all these non-canon pics of Lisa and Davide. when is he gonna deflower her already! all this teasing and waiting a month to see if each update will be the one to do it. mad respect for saddog since he is giving so much to NTR fans. i just wish there was an ntr western game that has NTR deflowering.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
... i just wish there was an ntr western game that has NTR deflowering....
I agree with you, buddy. But can you imagine the explosion of antiNTR flock's posts here? Thread with such a game would have maybe 500 of angry posts per minute :closedeyesmile:. And of course, first five posts would be: "NTR? I won't play it, then" :confused: As someone really cares about it.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
The new images from PAtreon site have arrived...
And before you ask they are not in the game they are given to people who asupport the game developer.
But we can hope?
Those are some quality works. They may not be in the game but I think they can be embedded in mod? Thanks for sharing though.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The new images have arrived from Patreon :)
Bunny themes no less!!
And the new sister date image as well - Enjoy!!

Hello everyone,
the first preview from Cassandra's date. At this "date" you're not alone, you'll have some audience. So you can behave yourself and be a gentleman there also or take your chance and ... (or just watch in NTR-Mode).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The new images have arrived from Patreon :)
Bunny themes no less!!
And the new sister date image as well - Enjoy!!

Hello everyone,
the first preview from Cassandra's date. At this "date" you're not alone, you'll have some audience. So you can behave yourself and be a gentleman there also or take your chance and ... (or just watch in NTR-Mode).
Dad is the one taking this pic i guess. :p

Reactions: paragon

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well , with the amount of games on here , there will never be enough time, that being said:

Now we can all be Negan, i mean Krull. :coldsweat:
Awesome.... i will edit mine using your template. :D
We can be 'mini me' versions of Krull. x'D

Reactions: Krull

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017

No sorry you misunderstood me, the fan art is great I meant that the dev images were okay (images were good but not as interested in the subject matter) but the 2 mother ones included below made it more interesting, since I am not an artist myself anyone who can create a reasonable image deserves a compliment in my books.
What nipple morph asset used in your images? Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes