Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Okay the latest Images from saddog and the attached notes..

Hello everyone,
here are the reward images from last week and this week.
With Cassandra's love images the possible love and corruption endings for the three main girls are done.
The new images with Nicole are themed about version 0.5.5. Nicole after her "slutification" and for NTR more subway fun. cassandra love NTR.jpg cassandra_love.jpg nicole corruption slut.jpg nicole subway NTR.jpg

Last edited:

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Infantilization is a weird flex but whatever. I'm way too deep in the hole to be bothered by anything anymore.

Also he better make a good case for plainjane Cassandra because I like slut Cassandra's designs way too much.

Last edited:

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello everyone :p
many nice pictures in this thread. And as I see you have so much fun creating pictures and @Jack the Rapist asked me, I decide to give you the original character files for creating. The needed assets are in the spoiler.

But please mark your images or animations, so people now that it's fan-art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do your worst :p

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
many nice pictures in this thread. And as I see you have so much fun creating pictures and @Jack the Rapist asked me, I decide to give you the original character files for creating. The needed assets are in the spoiler.

Thanks for this! That's so cool that you're willing to share stuff like this with the community. Great job on the 0.5.5 update as well. I loved it!

Oct 30, 2017

OMG... Thank you :love:

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018

Wow that's so cool of you, I think you are between the only few people who is willing to share your assets with the community.
Thank you!

Last edited:

dudos

Nov 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "armion82, post: 1258434, участник: 11969"] Ты имеешь в виду версию Рен'Пи ВВ?
Я могу понять русский, играть Сына суки, даже не осознавая, что есть английский перевод :)[/ QUOTE не думал, что здесь есть русские. хотя они везде

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Now that is a generous move, you sir have been catapolted from a great game designer to a legendary character in my books. Looking forward to see the chaos you have caused in this forum!! :)
gettyimages-919094590.jpg

Illumination

May 4, 2017
Hey, could someone advise how to make one clothes not cover the other. Ie. was trying to use a dress in this render, however it was partly covered by the stocking. The same with shirt for Cassandra that couldn't cover the nipples.

Edit. Didn't want to spam so just going to post it here.
Double edit, wonder if someone will see haha

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Hey, could someone advise how to make one clothes not cover the other. Ie. was trying to use a dress in this render, however it was partly covered by the stocking. The same with shirt for Cassandra that couldn't cover the nipples.

Nipples Jewelry For G8F ( ) is most likely used for Cassandra jewelry, there are rings that normally stand on GEN 3, and most likely the author of the original uses them.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes