Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, wish Dual Family Fan-Art had the same amount of dedicated fan-artists flooding the thread.

@lexx228, we need you there mate! :'(

Reactions: lexx228

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Too bad, that renders in the actual game aren't that good as Lexx makes them. They are just great quality. The couch one is the top. The orgy is awesome too. I guess it takes way longer, though. When I do renders that I want to look good, and I don't really have a high end PC, mind you, it takes hours to make a render with 2 characters in a furnished room. And I am just not patient enough to do more of it. :D

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Too bad, that renders in the actual game aren't that good as Lexx makes them. They are just great quality. The couch one is the top. The orgy is awesome too. I guess it takes way longer, though. When I do renders that I want to look good, and I don't really have a high end PC, mind you, it takes hours to make a render with 2 characters in a furnished room. And I am just not patient enough to do more of it. :D
Because lex uses a quantum supercomputer for rendering as opposed to my potato powered laptop. I don't know about yours and the developer's but mine certainly is powered by a damn potato.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiredx and DJsona

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Because lex uses a quantum supercomputer for rendering as opposed to my potato powered laptop. I don't know about yours and the developer's but mine certainly is powered by a damn potato.
I have only quantum-super-potato decktop comp:FeelsBadMan:
in this scene there is only floor and copies of naked bald black man,one simple HDRI lighting, i made normal only the girl
I also do not have enough power for serious works;)
sorry my eng

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Just Wanna Test Hair colour , But End up with Pregnancy...
Then Who is Father ?
Morph Maybe look a bit weird, due to the pose.There a some mistake too on some part...
I'll post normal Morph next time... sigh...
EDIT : I Hide in Spoiler, I Knew Some People maybe dont like it. Dont Worry...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more pregnant!!! :heartcoveredeyes:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonsoir à tous
je fais vraiment pitié avec mon rendue s'il vous plait dit moi comment faire pour avoir les meme render que vous que doit je telecharger ?

good evening everyone
I really pity with my rendering please tell me how to have the same render as you do I have to download?

tyrant 01.png

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes