4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
New Update

Hello everyone,
planned for the upcoming update this month are:

- fixing many bugs and cleaning of the code
- implementing the hint system (so hopefully the walkthrough won't be needed that much often after then)
- more story
- some changes on the NTR-system (more in an later post)
- some new events (not that many/long ones as in update 0.4.5)
- Animations. I created now some, but nothing special, just short ones that are part of the events. They'll have sound, but only enviroment sounds, no voices etc.
I uploaded one, so you can see what they are. (without sound atm) They're original and the webm (smaller) version. You'll see the quality loss at webm and that's something I need/want to change until then.
- And also some other UI changings

To see the animations in their full quality, you should download them. (The preview on MEGA is lower quality).

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Hello everyone,
Cassandra will also wear something else in her basement event. But because you won't be able to choose an outfit in this event you can choose now which you want her to wear.

The image above are for the corruption path, below for the love path. To give you some more information about what to choose: Cassandra will get the chance to join the gang by the judgement of the player. The love path goes more for the route to bring Cassandra back to the non-slutty path. It'll be changeable in the later game of course, so you can choose what she should wear.

The NTR event will use both voted outfits.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018

Hello everyone,
now the poll for Alexis' partner for her first lesbian experience is done and the winner is, no surprise here, Irina.

Their first event will have a place in this update, version 0.4.5. The image above is already from the event, so it'll be in the players room.

Here are the full poll votes (higher votes from higher tiers considered)
Irina : 246
Kate: 56
Vivian: 39
Miranda: 61
Susan: 18

Saddogs latest update
Where is there first lesbian event in 0.4.5?!!!
Sorry if it's obvious I just haven't been able to find it :(

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
hi!
Would be nice to know the assets for Nicole. I looked for them in the assets thread but I couldn't find them.
Thanks in advance!

cheesespread

Nov 21, 2017
It's these assests, most are available here to download if you search for them

Nicole
Body

Hair Daytime

Hair Nightime

Clothes Intro

Clothes Daytime
Leggings

Lets go outfit

Clothes Nightime

Dress

Pants?

Sexy Skins Stockings?
(use 3d delight on Magda not iray or they won't show up well)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I've been thinking about this for awhile and after catching up with this thread and the the idea of creating a fan mod once the games are finished with new content and these images really intrigues me.

How would you content creators feel if someone did this? If I were to do this provided I have the time required, proper credit would of course be given if allowed to use the images and I would work with you to see what scenario you had in mind when creating these images.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes