Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Impressive the improvement in the light effects and the renderings of these new images, but it would be interesting if the saddog increased the amount of images in the updates of the game.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Find below the complete list of all images either given out as an extra by Saddog or created by the handfull of artistic souls that haunt this site, wep asked for a copy so you have him to thank for it really :)
Since I dont normally use Mega I ended up with a security key also which I have included for you.. Enjoy

!C0iBOvMW5CG2RlvcGlo-o53JcnXEua19ylSBsnM4mgs

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Hello everyone,
now the poll for Alexis' partner for her first lesbian experience is done and the winner is, no surprise here, Irina.

Their first event will have a place in this update, version 0.4.5. The image above is already from the event, so it'll be in the players room.

Here are the full poll votes (higher votes from higher tiers considered)
Irina : 246
Kate: 56
Vivian: 39
Miranda: 61
Susan: 18

Saddogs latest update

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Will these images be used for future storylines? Especially all of the mother ones?

I can't see why not :/

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
2 sets of Images and updates to follow
This is the first..

Hello everybody,
since the rendering of the lost images run smoothly, here is one of the mc with Alexis in the basement. You can give her candy, she'll love it and you'll love it even more.
candy.jpg

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes